Chapter 36

Juan and I are currently in Australia and it's still blowing my mind. Juan had actually spoken with my brother so he could fly us out to the Gold Coast and now everyone knows we are here. I have a bunch of Australian YouTubers/Bloggers trying to meet up with me. 

I will most likely meet Tammy and her sisters just cause they are so cool.

I didn't want to waste any time so we head straight to my parents place, that sounded strange to say.

Juan rented out a fast car which he is living for and I lowkey am too

Juan rented out a fast car which he is living for and I lowkey am too. We may be getting a new addition to our car family once we get back to the states.

Australia is stunnnnnnnning. 

"Are you ready to see your parents?" Juan asks and I shake my head.

"It's crazy to even be here, let alone coming here to face the people that brought me to life." I pat his thigh, "Thank you for this."

"Anytime." He gives me lopsided smile which I return with a smile of my own. 

---

We actually ended up getting lost quite a few times so once we finally found the place, I was in awe. I knew that we had money in our family but I didn't expect to see a beautiful home like this, especially since I got no money from them.

Shortly after I was made homeless I was told by the family lawyer that I was taken out of the inheritance and was removed from the wills. My family really cut me out of their lives, I was broke, homeless and living by the day.

 My family really cut me out of their lives, I was broke, homeless and living by the day

I spot my brother standing outside with a grin on his face which makes me feel sick. What does he have to grin about? About the fact that he lived a luxurious life and I was abandoned on the other side of the world.

I take a deep breath before getting out of the car with Juan following close behind me. 

"You made it." My brother, Evan says as he makes a move towards me. "Mum and dad are inside."

I roll my eyes as I walk past him. Juan greets him politely before making his way over towards me.

I cautiously walk through the open door with the both of the guys behind me.

"HEY MUM, DAD!" I glare at Evan who waves it off as he continues to shout for my birth givers.

I tense as I see them again for the first time in 8 years, I hate to admit it but they look good. Living here in the Gold Coast has definitely added to their appeal.

This whole moment feels so surreal, the little girl in me feels nothing but heartbreak

"I heard you were dying." I blurt out to my mother who looks remorseful as she takes in my appearance.

"Eleanour, you've grown so much." She says as she takes one step forward. "We've seen that you've done so well for yourself. I'm a proud mother."

My breath hitches at this so I turn to Juan.

"I hope you guys can understand that this is a sensitive situation. I don't mean to sound rude or impose but Elle only wishes to move on with her life." He gulps and I nod, telling him to carry on. "She doesn't want you getting the wrong idea, she's still very hurt."

"Eleanour?" I look at the man that I once called dad. The sad thing is that I was actually a daddy's girl, I loved him with all my heart but eventually the love stopped being returned.

"Why did you leave me?" I choke, surprised at how child like my voice sounded. "You left me homeless and alone."

"Juan?" Evan motions for Juan to join him elsewhere as we walk towards the modernised sitting area. Juan squeezes my hand, letting me know that he'll be there if I need him to which I respond with a reassuring smile.

"Eleanour, life just simply did not seem to be in our favour." My mother says and I scowl. "It's a lot, we were different then."

"Growing up you never loved me as a mother should or treated me as if I was your daughter." I hiss as I cross my arms. "When I finally got through to the live shows, you guys packed up and left."

I choke back tears, "I was homeless. When my sister died, you didn't even allow me to attend my own sister's funeral."

"Times have changed and so have we." My father says and I roll my eyes. "You are still my little Elle bear."

"Elle bear died." They look at me in shock, "Eleanour May Wilksher died of a broken heart. There is no Eleanour, I am Elle Lex and if you don't believe then you can check my passport."

"You're being dramatic." I glare at the woman that I called mother.

"You left me alone, I think I'm allowed to be dramatic." I state 

"Well, clearly you still need time to heal." She rolls her eyes and I feel a fuse blow.

The next words that left my mouth had all of us in shock, "Time is not something that you have, since you're going to be dead soon."

"That was cold." My father says as my mother looks at me hurt but I don't miss the flash of anger that passes through her face.

"Yeah well cancer got the best of us." She spits out, "Maybe you should get yourself checked out, maybe you've got it too."

"Fuck you." I can't stop the words flowing through my mouth as my father steps in between us.

"We need to all calm down."

"You were a nightmare child from the day you were born and I am happy that we left you behind." My heart stops. "We left and never looked back, with ease."

"MADDIE!" The father shouts while looking at her in shock.

"Go to hell." I whisper as I begin to walk away.

"SEE YOU THERE!"