Chapter 7

Posted 5 hours ago

Posted 5 hours ago

Elle: Get you a couple that can SANG @maluma

19 million views ~ disabled comments 

Kandice and J Balvin were at our concert seeing as J Balvin performed his song with Maluma which was a hit with the audience. Kandice being Kandice walked onto the stage and started to dance which actually turned out to be fun however it wasn't planned.

I was slightly anxious about hanging out with them since Kandice made the decision of us both having black hair for the day. I was kinda relieved just because my head has been itching like crazy but at the same time I was surprised to see her rocking black hair since she's always a blondie.

I messaged Kris and Kylie about this before we met up with them just in case it was just Kandice's way of being petty. Kylie told me all about the twins fight the other day so I'm treading lightly on this. Kylie has also decided to be more active on snapchat so that people are aware that she's at home with Jordyn and not out with Kim.

Kandice had to literally call 4 guards for us since we were being hounded by fans and paparazzi. At first it was Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner but after seeing the guys, they know who we were but it didn't stop them from following us.

 At first it was Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner but after seeing the guys, they know who we were but it didn't stop them from following us

Juan puts his hands around my waist as we walk, we walk slightly ahead of Jose and Kandice.

"We all should totally collab." I state. "You, Jose and I. That would be so dope."

"Of course you would want that." He says as he hands graze my bum.

"I said I like it like that." I sing and he squeezes my left cheek. 

"Your body looks insane in this." He compliments as he checks me out, he makes me walk ahead of him as he walks behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

"You act as if you never saw me naked before the show."

"I'll just never get over you." He whispers in my ear which makes me swoon. "I can't wait for you to be mine for as long as we shall live."

"Juan." I turn around to face him as we come to a stop. I lean up for a kiss while he leans down to meet it. He hands move up and down my body before settling on my bum which I love, he squeezes it while pulling me closer towards him. Our tongues tangle together as we fall deeper into this moment of passion. 

"Nothing to see everyone, just a couple of lovebirds showcasing their love for eachother." Kandi announces and I pull away from Juan who buries his head in my neck. "Are you guys finished? Cause we have a yacht to get onto."

I sigh as I nod. I cover my face as I spot a local news crew filming us as we get into the mini van that will be taking us to the dock. 

Juan and Jose spoke in Spanish the whole time which I didn't mind seeing as Juan is somewhat forced to speak to me in English all the time besides the bedroom. Kandice and I were just speaking on any upcoming things we have planned. It's crazy that I came to the US for Juan but now I'm being booked like crazy.

I was kind of annoyed to find the Keeping up crew waiting for us at the doc but nonetheless we had a great time on the yacht. It was just great to get out on the sea and chill. It was slightly chilly due to the sea so I we kept a blanket on us but we had an epic time. 

Once we left the sea it was pretty late so we went back to the place that we were staying at. The next day we went to a pet store just because. We didn't tweet anything regarding what we were doing today, we just wanted to be lowkey because these are the moments we cherish. 

We find this super adorable dog, I couldn't help but have Juan take a selfie of us and post it before we left the store. Coming here really made me think long term about and it also made me think that after almost 2 years worth of dating, I need to tell Juan about who I really am. 

Posted 6 minutes ago 

Maluma: Familia 

823 likes ~ 99 comments 

Juan is my family.