Chapter 45

I am pleasantly surprised and still in awe over what Kris Jenner has pulled off

I am pleasantly surprised and still in awe over what Kris Jenner has pulled off. Having an album release party on a yacht is not something that I would've expected but it's so epic.

I am surrounded by most of my favourite artists and friends which is nice. There doesn't look to be over 200 people here which I'm glad about since I am slightly scared. I did have hot flashes of my yacht accident but knowing that I was surrounded by people that I love really helped.

I give a small speech about my album before I have my whole album played for the very first time. I love that there is also a projector so that we can watch the visuals if people should choose to.

I give Paris Hilton a nod as I walk past her. 

"SING MAMA!" Nia comes up to me with the microphone in hand. I laugh as I take it before listening to the song that is currently playing and it just so happens to be Pretty Girl Rock.

 I laugh as I take it before listening to the song that is currently playing and it just so happens to be Pretty Girl Rock

I look around for Luxe who is also holding a microphone, she gives me a wink as we sing into the mic

All eyes on me when I walk in
No question that this girl's a ten
Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful

My walk, my talk, the way I dress
It's not my fault so please don't trip
Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful

Aye, now do the pretty girl rock rock rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock rock rock rock rock
All my ladies do the pretty girl rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock rock rock
(Now where you at)

Me being me and Luxe being Luxe, we start to do some slow grind as we sing. Once I'm close to the ground I bounce my booty a few times to the beat of the song. I start singing the verse of the song while walking around Juan, I whine on him a few times but by the time the chorus drops, Luxe and I are doing a choreographed dance. 

"YAYY!!!" Everyone screams as the song finishes. I place my hands over my chest as I look around for my family. I spot my biological mum staring at me with a huge smile on her face as she claps along with my dad who looks to be in awe. Evan gives me a nod of approval before raising a brow at Juan who looks slightly flushed.

"Thank you girl." I say to Luxe once we hand the mics back. "Truly means a lot to have you on my album."

"It's not a problem." She smiles as we embrace. "You're there for me, I'm always going to have your back."

"I know." I kiss her cheek before pulling away from the hug. 

I spot someone who I have not seen in a very long time. Tyler Palomino.

We had previously dated when I started making a name for myself as Kylie's lookalike and songstress. I definitely did have a lot of feelings for him and I got along with his siblings but he just wasn't ready to commit. It's nice to see him here because he was there when I first became Elle.

"Hey stranger." I mumble as I look up at him, he is still so handsome. The Palomino genetics are a blessing.

"Congratulations on the album." He gives me a brief hug. "It's been a long time coming, I know that you have wanted this for a very long time."

"I know." I whisper and he gives me a big smile. "I haven't seen you in years. How have you been?"

"I'm good, great actually." He smiles as he briefly tells me about his new acting job and about his girlfriend, Brooke. I'm a little jealous that he settled down but I am so happy for him. "How have you been?"

"I'm married." I giggle as I lift my left hand up for him to see my ring. 

He pats my shoulder, "You deserve every ounce of happiness. I am so proud of you, Eleanour."

I slightly bite my lip as he says my birth name. 

I feel an arm go over my shoulder and I smile as I look up at Juan who is grinning down at me.

"Tyler, finally nice to meet you." I smile happily as they greet eachother with a bro hug.

"Likewise." Tyler steps back. "Congratulations on the wedding."

"Yes." Adriana Palomino steps forward. "Congratulations on your marriage and your album."

"Thank you." I quickly hug her before stepping back. "Congratulations on Palomino beauty."

We speak for a few minutes before I decide to get back on the dance floor and dance with everyone while singing along to my songs. I am so happy that the Kardashian-Jenners are on the dance floor, battling it out.

---

When it hit 5 am, we decided to end the album release party which is pretty late but everyone was having such a good time. I ended up borrowing a coat from Pharrell which was pretty dope, I did get quite hammered and started taking off my hair extensions. 

"7 am and I am still beat." I say into my phone as I end the snap recording.

" I say into my phone as I end the snap recording

"Come to bed." Juan tugs at my legs, pulling me close. I let my phone drop on the fur rug as I allow myself to be pulled into a snuggle. "I'm a proud husband."

I peck his lips once.

"Thank you." I kiss his nose. "Thank you for everything that you've done for my career and for everything that you have contributed to me become a better individual. Thank you for not giving up on me."

"You're my life. I would have nothing, if I didn't have you."