The future Sahin (day 15)

2:00 o'clock

There is 6 hours and 15 minutes left to iftar. So today we were not going to break our fast with a date we are eating Chinese. I know its not halal but you can not expect living in the Usa with everything halal. I am on my latop watching videos going on facebook but everyone is posting food from last night iftars AHHHHH i a so hungry i am going to faint probably not. I saw Jasko Satus he missed suhoor i thought it was cute. Man i wish i was here with him to wake him up,,,,.....

Jasko P.O.V

I DID NOT MISSED SUHOOR i m proud of myself I Jasko Abdullah Sahin DID NOT MISSED SUHOOR. im hugry though. I am just laying in bed Texting my friends Jay and cousin Saad. So today we have dates and we are eating also corba its a good turkish soup and i made my ma buy Cakes.1 hour before iftar my ma pa and my 3 sisters were there Yasmin,madinah and Azadia were together. (btw i am the only boy) ''do you guys miss school'' My pa asked. ''I do a little bit'' i said. ''Jasko i am goig to annoy you'' Madinah said. '' Ok ummm what do you need to say''.  ''do you like anyone'' Madinah whispered. ''Why madinah'' I asked. ''well becuse i like someone but im scared of what will pa and ma say i just dont want to feel alone'' She told me (I dont know who the guy is but if he hurts my madinah He will be hurt as well ''ok ma and pa are not listening right'' I asked. ''no'' Madinah responded. ''ok i like a girl'' I told her. ''Really who is it, is she muslim'' She asked. "yes, her name is yasina but do not tell ma and pa right away ok" i told her. ''Ok but does she like you'' she asked.'' people say she does but i do not know any ways Tell me about your habibi'' i laughed. ''he is Turkish bosnian his name is Ahmet'' she said, '' well your under good hands I am going to question him'' I laughed............

Iftar.......

We broke our fast with a date. I sat next to Azadia becuse she does not like me so i  like to annoy her insha allah..... Hahah im laughing in my mind. We ate the corba and i told azadia ''Hey my oldest dear sister'' . ''Shut up jasko''She told me i tried not to laugh. ''No really your my favorite sister like really habibti'' i smile at her. ''Jasko Just leave me alone'' She  said madly. i left her alone.

We finnished i put on some nike Pants with  a shirt to bed. I thought of what i said to madinah about yasina. I grabbed the extra pillow next to me and hugged it on top of my stomach thinking Yasina is going to be mines she will be my mrs.Sahin...................................