Jasko?Yasina?Date?

Jasko p.o.v

 So I just I told Yasina I liked her, but its kind of weird when your in front of a middle east market. She just answered my text,i asked her if we could meet at the park she said yes.''YESSS'' I yelled like crazy. ''whats your problem'' Madinah asked.''um, there's this girl I asked out so that we can meet each other'' I answered. ''how does she look like'' Madinah asked.''short ,brunette, hair, kind of dingy'' I answered I don't know yasina hair color but I think she's a brunette  and she's not dingy she's one of the highest scholars the school ever had. ''that sounds like all the other bimbos you like'' Azadiah said. '' I thought you liked that Yasina girl,the one that was at the graudation who had a endless amount of awards'' Madinah asked. ''oh you liked a muslim'' Azadiah asked, this is probably the only thing as a older sister she'd care about what I had to say. '' yes I do , and that's who i'm going to see not a dingy brunette girl madinah''  I responded. ''MAMAMAMA ,Jasko likes a girl'' Yasmin said(btw she's only 5) ''oh really'' my ma said,she smiled at me as she was cooking for lunch.

    Yasina P.o.v

''GUESS WHAT GINA'' I yelled on the phone.

''what?'' she asked.

''JASKO AND I ARE GOING TO THE PARK LATER''  I yelled.

''park?Jasko?'' my pa over heard me. ''I said Gina'' I answered

''Gina that's me'' gina questioned.

''my dad heard me'' I said.

''I told you he liked you,hey I have to go to pack to go to the Bahamas'' Gina said.

''okay bye''

......... end of convo..........

I wrapped a corral hijab around my head, with some jeans white top and corral converse. I sprayed perfume brought gum . ''i'm going to the park''i told my dad. ''who's going to be there'' My dad asked. ''gina'' I answered. '' ok, you don't want a ride'' my dad asked. '' no i'm fine walking'' I answered.

I walked and saw jasko. He gave me a hug ''I love you'' Jasko told me. I guess praying works. ''jasko?'' I questioned. '' I love you is what I said'' Jasko told me again.  ''umm I love you too?'' I said back to him. I pushed back and he kissed me. DID JASKO SAHIN KISS ME???????????????????? So later I knew I had to tell my parents, i'm probably going to tell my ma first.  We basically walked around the park and got to knew each other, so I now his middle name Abdullah and he has3 sisters Madinah,Azadia,and Yasmin, oh he aslo likes corba which is some kind of Turkish soup.

Alhamdulillah the night went well................