Story Aesthetic, Blurb & A/N

- - - - -✈  

- - - - -✈  

" and i felt that happiness

the type where i was so sure

the person next to me

could without a doubt

feel it too. "

- - - - -✈

Madison Shan Li doesn't expect anything out of the usual when she flies to Shanghai for the annual visit-your-grandparents-month. Just a month of homework, literally speaking, mixed in with little day trips with her uncles. This time, distraction free, she has her eyes on the world, and lucky for her, because slipping  into her world is Raphael Jacques. 

They meet under the streetlight night after night, together exploring a city twinkling with lights.

⋆ . ⋄ ⋅  ●

please do not copy my work.

All of the characters in Under The City Lights are purely fictional- this is a fiction story- therefore any resemblances to people past or present is a pure coincidence. 

author's note: i don't know why i'm starting a new story but here it is! this book will hopefully be a cute, light-hearted story and not too long. if you haven't realised, this book is set in china and they talk chinese but the main character speaks english bc she's from straya and tbh i dont really know how this is going to work but yeah we'll see how it rolls out. i hope i publish more stuff for you all this year. if you'd like, comment your ftr, i'd love to know where you guys are from. :)

have a lovely 2019 everyone xx