FOURTEEN

"keep chasing her even if you've got her"

If you want your relationship to stay alive and burning you gotta keep chasing her. Now, this basically just means you have to act like you're still trying to get her, you can do this in quite a lot of ways, here are some suggestions;

- Flirt;

The best way to keep your relationship alive is to continue to flirt with her like you did at the start of your relationship. Flirting with your girl not only keeps your relationship interesting and exciting, it also makes it easier to keep things alive in the bedroom which is always an added bonus.

- Get active;

Take her on some adventures, bush walking, picnics, bars, parties, festivals, camping, even going to the gym together. Getting out and staying active with your partner is a great way to keep that fire burning and it's an easy way to keep passion in your relationship. Go on some adventures, get that adrenaline pumping and you'll notice the difference, you won't just be healthier if you go out and just explore the world together, you'll look better, feel better and you'll be able to create some pretty awesome memories.

- Go on dates

This one's pretty self explanatory, take her on dates every now and then, get her to plan some too. Make it something you plan together but don't forget to surprise her every now and then - That'll get you some brownie points.