CHAPTER 2 : Teen Titans In Beacon

Start from the beginning

Damian's gf Raven

Although Damian didn't say anything I know for a fact that they're dating

Although Damian didn't say anything I know for a fact that they're dating. And the last who cane out was Dick's gf the beautiful Starfire.

How lucky he is to have her

How lucky he is to have her. Anyways when they were coming out Raven secretly blew a kiss to Damian who blushed. All three of us looked at Damian shocked. I mean......come on......Damian? Blushing? Is this a dream or something? Anyways I then noticed that Starfire was actually glaring at Dick instead of the usual lovey dovey looks. Okay something tell me that Dick  is going to turn into toasted dick. Anyways they went to Olivia.

Starfire : greetings headmistress. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Olivia : the pleasure is mine. Starfire was it?

Starfire : yes. And this is my team the teen titans.

Olivia : yes I know about your team. And I think that you know the Waynes right?

Starfire : wait so Mr Wayne finally adopted you?

Damian : them not me.

(Y/N) : yeah yeah. Whatever Damian. And we were already adopted but we kept our last names. But now why not make it official?

Starfire : oh. Now that makes sense.

(Y/N) : yeah. Now.....when is the Initiation gonna start?

Olivia : now. Bye *waves*

I raised a brow at that and before I could ask a question we were all flying in the air. Sneaky girl. Well good thing Kori had my back and helped me. She grabbed my hand and we landed smoothly on the ground.

(Y/N) : thanks Kori. I owe you one.

Starfire : yo-you're welcome.

Did she just stutter? Never mind I'm just hearing things. Anyways we started walking in the emerald forest and as we're walking I notice that Kori isn't her usual cheerful self. Something happened and from what happened earlier I can tell that it has something to do with Dick.

(Y/N) : hey Kori. You alright? You look distracted.

Starfire : yes. I'm fine. Thank you for your concern (Y/N).