"Now can we please get dressed to go into the hot tub because one my shoulders are tense and two because I want to see my girlfriend in a good looking bikini"I smack him and he chuckles "What"

"Your so lucky I love you and I've missed you"I kiss the side of his mouth.

"Great, let's go!"he picks me up and spins me around.

joellane We can't get enough of this hot tub

joellane We can't get enough of this hot tub. But even more, I can't get enough of her.
Tagged chloefisher

benpatrick this has got to be the most risqué pic on Joel's Instagram.
liamken *whacks Ben upside the head* You ruined a good photo by commenting something so childish.
frederikandersen31 Looks like it's pick on Ben day.
zachhyman Everyday is pick on Ben day.
marner_93 glad it ain't me no more.
williamnylander What the heck are you saying Mitch, everyone still picks on you.
travisdermott can y'all shut up! And just like appreciate this pic.
chloefisher thanks son.
auston_matthews the fact that Dermott is older than both Joel and Chloe but yet Chloe calls Dermott her son.
unknown51 I love this team.
lucygardiner my babies are growing up and have their own babies.
joellane I'm so close to disabling the comments.....

Samantha was taking Cassidy and Lucie out today so Joel and I could have the day to ourselves because tomorrow all of us are going Disneyland before Joel has to leave. Well Joel would be on a plane today but they aren't playing until Monday, and what's a couple days off gonna hurt.

Joel and I walk hand in hand down to Venice beach, we were meeting up with Lucy and Jake because they wanted to come to the beach today as well. Much to Joel's pouting he agreed. I mean how could you say no to Jake and Lucy, especially when their son Henry is so cute.

"Ouu Wait!" I stop Joel and I as I take a good Instagram story picture.

Joel chuckles and grabs my hand "Come on, I see Henry

Joel chuckles and grabs my hand "Come on, I see Henry. I wanna hug the kid"

I allow him to pull me towards the Gardiner family "I thought you didn't want any company?" I raise an eyebrow at him. He shakes his head with a chuckle.