On one of the counters something catches my attention, jewelry. I know, I know, why the fuck would I need shit like this in the apocalypse? I don't. But I lost the piercings I use on my ears so.. It's not like anybody will miss these. I grab some newspapers laying on the floor and get out of the store.
-

One store down, one more to go and then I'm out of here. I walk down the street, walkers dangerously close. Ironically enough the next store I'm checking is pretty damn close to the fucking tank where the idiot got trapped, therefore I'm pretty dang close to the building where those folks are.

I'm willing myself to not check it out, last thing I need is some asshole putting a bullet in my ass' cause they're scared.

I walk to one of the many alleys this shit hole of a place has so I can get inside the store without too many corpses on my tail.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a pair of the dead bathed in blood and Guts. That's weird, they're messy but never to the point of being bathed.

A drop of water falls on my face. You've got to be kidding me. A corpse starts groaning from behind me. Oh hell. I grab one of the knives I just scavenged and plug it into the corpses head, it falling with a thud.

Suddenly the bathed freaks start attacking the dead, they make it a run for an abandoned construction with heavy machines. Well I'll be damned, this fuckers figured out the camouflage technique. If they're smart enough to figure that out and have the balls to put that shit on them they'll survive for quite a while. I grin to myself and walk into the building.

I walk to the rooftop, too tired to run another set of stairs in such a short amount of time. I need to know how the dead are dispersed in order to plan my way out of here once I'm done. I hear yelling from the building across the street, it distracting me from the task at hand.

Movement from below catches my eye. A small truck. It arrives to the side of the building where the group was. Then it leaves from one of the back alleys with a red fancy car behind it, the damn alarm of it ringing the godamn dinner bell alerting every walkers from a mile around maybe more.

I Humm in amusement, sons of bitches managed to get out. Pfff, lucky bastards. I'm about to leave but I hear yelling. Yelling coming from the godamn rooftop where this people were. They wouldn't leave.. Someone behind would they? That's pretty damn inhuman. Specially with all the walking corpses getting inside. Geez, it sounds like someone is going nuts in there.

I groan. Godamn it! This is gonna bite me in the ass later.

-

I run downstairs and look for medicine supplies, cleaning supplies, anything with chemicals, a shit load of them. I look for something to pour them in and get ready for the party I'm about to start. I grab a speaker and several wires and connect them to the battery of a car. I pick a song and music starts playing.

Thing about stores is they can't really have some dangerous chemicals at some nobodys reach. Last thing they need is some kid playing with shit and the whole building exploding so, its pretty damn hard finding something that may cause an explosion in a godamn store. But worry not, I'm a smart little shit. I didn't went to college just to waste money. I managed just fine with what I found.

A bunch of the dead pile up against the glass doors of the store. I grin to myself. I walk towards the back exit and kill one of them and drag it back inside the store. I cut it open and dig my hands inside. I grab my special jacket and put it on. I grab as much gooey blood as I can with both hands and rub it against the jacket.

Outside on the street I put my plan in action. Time to lit this place up. I grab some of the small bombs I cooked up and other few tricks I got under my sleeve.

I place several of those clock things you have to measure time when you cook, on the floor of the building and outside, they're connected to do something real fun when the song ends. In 4 minutes to be exact. That's the time I've got to get inside the other building and save whoever is trapped there.

The music grows louder and louder as the song builds up. The rotting corpses of the dead heading for the building.

I lit up a flare to call these freaks attention and throw it inside the building. The day is coming to its end so it makes the flare shine brighter. Right on time, the dead on the main floor notice the light and walk towards it. I'm hiding from behind a dumpster close to the entry. When they're close to the flare the alarm of those clock things rings like crazy. The one I have in hand signals to get this over with. I throw it against the window, breaking both. The dead move inside in search of whatever is making so much noise.

I sneak into the building. It's a clothing store. No corpses notice my presence as I approach the stairs that go to the roof. I look through the small window of the door that leads to the roof, the stairs are full with those ugly suckers.
I kick the door open and kill the ones standing on my way fast. No time to waste and I only have around 5 minutes of ACDC glory to entertain the dead outside. I throw one of my small bombs to a part of the stairs that's crowded with the dead. It doesn't take much to react so the moment it touches the head of one of these fuckers it blows. At least 10 of these disgusting pieces of shit heads blow up. I keep on throwing more as I climb up. The ones that don't die by explosion I can handle.

The door to the roof is locked with a lock and chain holding it close. At least those folks gave the poor bastard trapped in here a chance so this things wouldn't get to him. I eye the lock carefully. I could get through with it but.. It would take time and honestly right now I'm too lazy to waste my time. I think I can get through the small gap though.

I throw my bag to the other side and push my way through. It hurts. My chest, head and butt are the harder parts to cross but I manage. I stand back on my feet and grab my bag. I can see the shape of a man on the floor. Tools are scattered everywhere and there's some blood.

I take my knife out, I'm not letting some crazy fuck kill me. If I go down, I'm going down my way: When I say so, the way I say so.

I walk carefully to the man, silent steps with slow movements. The man turns to me with a pale face. Holy-

"Shit. Mah savior! and on top, hehe, she's a sweet ass girl" The man laughs to himself.

The sun must have affect him, that and knowing he was going to die stuck in here with those things ready to eat him alive.

"How 'bout ya let me show ya how happy I am for yer service" He gives me a suggestive smile.

I frown and scrunch up my nose, "Yeah...'bout that, I think I rather your drunk ass than doing that shit. That's just nasty"

He gives me a weird look like he's trying to figure something out. "We met?"

I smirk, "I'm hurt you don't recognize me Dixon. After all, we go way back ya filthy redneck"

His face goes from confusion to revelation in a second. His eyes go wide as he looks me up and down.

"Well, I'll be damned".