So here's what happened

Start from the beginning

        “Calista I am so sorry that you had to go through that. No girl should ever have to go through that. Heck no one should have a verbally, physically, and I can’t even say the other abuse. No one should have a abusive father period. It kills me to think that someone could have done that to you. It kills me to think and to know that you had to go through that,” 

        “Its ok Niall,” 

        “No its not, you don’t trust me or anyone because of that jerk that hurt you. I really want a chance with you. I really really like you and it will kill me if he is the reason that I don’t get a chance,”  

        “Niall, it could happen sometime, you have to promise me that you wont ever hurt me. No secrets. No nothing. You have to prove to me that not every guy is like him. That is the only way,” 

        “I can do that, because I am nothing like him and I won’t ever lie to you or keep secrets from you or hurt you in anyway,” 

        “Good, because I really think that someday, maybe even someday soon, we could have something. But I just don’t know how I feel right now and I don’t know if I can  fully trust you. I trust you enough to tell you about my father, but I don’t fully trust you,”

        “Calista, I am willing to wait as long as you need. I love you and I will do everything in my power to win your trust,” 

-nine days later- 

*Calista’s POV*

        It has been nine days since I told Niall. It took him six days to completely win my trust. I have a lot of trust in Liam too, he is like a big brother to me. I tell him a lot of stuff and he tells me everything. He even told me about Sophie and how they got in a fight and I gave him some advice. I haven’t told him about my father and the cutting, but I think I will sometime, I just don’t know yet. I think the reason that I was able to trust Niall and Liam so quickly is because I spend all day everyday with Them. I talk to them about everything. With Niall it helps that we have been dating for three days now. 

*flashback*

        “Hey Nialler come here please and thank you,” I yell at Niall from my spot after I had finally woke up, he was hanging with the two love birds aka Lou and Lilly, and the other guys. He walks over and sits down.

        “What’s up babe?” he asks. 

        “Nothing I just wanted to talk to you and tell you something, babe,” 

        “Should I be scared?” he says jokingly 

        “No, but I assume that you will be excited. I was thinking the other day about how much I trust you now. Lets just say that I trust you enough to tell you that I like you and that you and Liam have proven to me that not every guy is the same and yeah. I really like you. I am just not sure that I love you yet, but I am willing to try a relationship if you are,” 

        “Calista I have been waiting this whole time for you to say that. I would love to have a relationship with you.” 

        “So,” 

        “So, Calista to make it official. Will you be my girlfriend?”

        “Of course Niall. Can’t say that I will be the best one but I will try, as you know I am not good with relationships,” 

        “You don’t have to be good with relationships. As long as I have you and I can call you mine, I am happy,” He leans in for a kiss, I hesitate at first with the memory of my father but I make my self forget it and lean in for the kiss. 

        “Ok, so. That was nice, but I think that we should wait for another one until we are dating for a little but and I know a bit more about how I feel, ok?” 

        “Ok, I understand,” He says and kisses my head. 

        “What do you say to going over and actually participate with the other,” 

        “Well when I left they weren’t doing anything so I don’t think that we’ll be missing anything,” He leans in for another kiss even though I just told him no. I don’t care much that he did, I just chuckle and put my finger against his lips. 

        “Niall, I think that we need to go over there,” I say demanding that we stop this and go to the others. 

        “Demanding, I like it. But I guess we can go over there,” 

        “Yeah,”  We stand up and he attempts to hold my hand, but I pull away just to joke with him and he looks at me sad, and I just chuckle and lace my finger between his as we walk to the others. It feels good, and actually relaxes me. He has made me almost completely forget what My father did to me.  

        “So I take it that was a good conversation,” Lou says. 

        “Yeah, it was,” Niall says

        “So how your night with Lou Lilly?” I ask 

        “Good like always, lots of cuddling but not because I needed to like I did why I was home, but because I love Lou and could cuddle with him all day,” Lilly says. 

*End of flashback*

A/N Is Calista going to tell Niall all of this, or is she going to keep it from him? Anyways just wanted to say thanks to all for you for reading this and getting this book up to 41 reads. So please keep reading and sharing with ur friends. Please vote and comment. Comment on how you think the book is going and if you want a dedication. 

~Never stop dreaming

~Nana