Heeeere's Maddie! (End)

{Y/N POV}

"What?" Everyone is shocked. Maddie's... here? But just a few weeks ago she was out there, somewhere! What the actual fuck is happening?!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" Me too Larry, me too. Todd blinks and clears his throat.

"All she said was that she was in Nockfell. She said she was walking to your house now..." I immediately get up and rush out the apartment. I don't care if my supposed sister is alive, she can't go near Aunt Carol. Not after losing my own parents. I sprint on the sidewalk and see a silhouette. Shit! I sprint faster and tackle it. It screams.

"Don't you dare come near my family mother fucker!" I was about to punch them when they caught it. I had shock written all over me.

"Wait! It's me, Madison! Please, don't hurt me just yet!" Just yet? Ohhhh, yeah. Using my elbow from the same arm, I ram it into her stomach. She coughs.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT YOU ASS FACE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW-"

"I'M SORRY! I'm sorry, I... I know what I did was wrong I just-" I start to tear up again. "Y/N..."

"You left me, asshole. You left me and didn't even think of asking me to come with you. I cried myself to sleep that night, punched so many things, and hurt myself! You did this! You!" She removed her hand from my fist.

"Hit me. I deserve it." I hesitate, but do it anyway. She immediately gets a bloody nose and a bruised lip. "Haha... owwww. You still got it, sis." I ignore her and hug her, crying like an idiot. "Don't think you're an idiot right now for crying, you should cry. I came back after you thinking I was dead." She embraces me. "Where's Mom?" I froze.

"Um... I don't-" She laughs. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing it's just, I already know. Aunt Jessie told me. I cried for a little. But you? You must of been devastated." Now it's my turn to laugh. "Okay, now why are you laughing?"

"You're still my older asshole of a sister. Nothing's changed, huh? After believing you were dead for God knows how long, you show up now. Why?"

"Well..." She pushes me off her and sits close to me. "Before the incident, Aunt Jessie and I had a fight. So, I stole her motorcycle and drove off to the woods. From there, I hung out before I saw a dead body, sitting in a car with a needle in her arm. Obviously I freaked and got the fuck out of there. After a few days, Aunt Jessie thought that was me when she saw the news, so she told police, which believed her without second thought. I really don't know much from there, since I was driving with no end."

"Then, what were those phone calls? You said someone had or has you?" She looked at me with confusion.

"What phone calls? The only time I called you was when I told you that I was in Nockfell. Course, this other kid pick up the phone. I could tell by their breathing."

"Wait, how do you-"

"C'mon Y/N! I grew up with you for Christ's sake! I know a lot more than you think." I shake that thought away.

"So, what you're telling me is that you didn't call me any other time?"

"Nope. Probably some kids playing a prank on ya." She raises from the ground, extending her hand. "C'mon, I wanna see Aunt Carol." I accept her hand and get up. We walk next to each other to my house.

But... her voice sounded just like her.

I get my key out of my pocket and open the door. I peak in and see Aunt Carol making dinner. She looks up and smiles. "Hi hun! Listen, I'm sorry for upsetting you earlier. I know that I should of showed it to you WAY back. Can you forgive me?"

"Yeah, yeah... Aunt Carol? I need to show you something. Well, rather, someONE. Please don't freak out?" She nods.

"Of course! I love new visi..." I open the door all the way, exposing Maddie. She waves.

"Hi Aunt Carol, it's nice to see you again."

"M-Maddie? Wha..." Aaaaaand she fainted.

"Oh shit, sorry Aunt Carol." I face palm.

HI! I'm back! Sadly, this is the end of Fired Up. BUT! like promised, I'm going to be making a sequel! YAAAY! Believe me, I'm super excited just like you guys. I really am glad you guys enjoyed. For all the readers, voters, and commenters... Thank you. With your support and kindness, I feel really proud about making this series. You guys mean the woooorld to me! I love you all so fucking much. GOOD NIGHT AMERICA (and Europeans lol)