Chapter 16: Um... Mark?

Start from the beginning

"No, no not now." I begged. Sadly my begging didn't work, I was on my period. Seriously, right now at this very moment. I wasn't even prepared.

I slowly walked out of the bathroom in disappointment. I had to ask Mark if I could barrow his money and car. I always hated using his money. Even for these small things, it still made me feel guilty.

Right outside the door was Mark. He looked down at me and smiled. "If this is new thing to throw up blood every day for the rest of my life, shoot me." I joked/complained, referring to the fact this same thing happened yesterday.

Mark wrapped me in his embrace. "I could never do such a thing to you." He whispered in my ear. Shivers were sent my spine. 

I thought for a second of how I was going to ask him. "Um... Mark?" I asked. "Yes." His voice sounded so calm.

"Is there like an convenient store near here?" I questioned a little nervously. "Yes, why?" Mark looked confused. "Can I please borrow your car for a quick five minutes and five dollars?" I watched his expression. "Why?" Mark asked again.

"I just need to get something. Please." I begged. He was really over protective of someone in his car. "I'll take you, they just got Mick and Johnny to get ready. We got a good hour to get there and back." He grinned while grabbing my hand and dragging me along. I sighed. Of course he wouldn't let me take his car.

****20 minutes letter****

Mark pulled into a parking spot and I hopped out and rushed inside grabbed a small pack of what I needed. I ran to check-out and waited.

After a minute I realized I forgot to ask Mark for more money. Coincidentally, right after I thought that, Mark came in the store with money in his hand.

He looked around until he spotted me. Mark came bounding over to me. I tried to hide what I was buying but it didn't work because he saw what I had and smirked. 

"So this is what you were trying to keep me from seeing." He grinned as he reached me. I started to blush. He laughed at my reaction.

"You could of just told me, there is some in the car." He laughed. In the car, why? Does he have another girl he has to get them for, better not. Why am I so jealous over it.

"Why!" I almost yelled for no reason. "You don't remember. You were twelve I just got the car." He smirked. "Oh." I whispered, embarrassed at the memory of that day.

****flash back (Lissa was twelve)****

Me and Mark were going to eat in his new car. All day my back has been hurting and every once in awhile I will feel a sharp pain in my stomach. It worried me because I had a good suspicion of what it might be.

It scared me because I had no mother to turn to or at least a mother that cares.

We got out of the car. I noticed that there was a little bit a redness to Mark's leather seat in his car that wasn't suppose to be there. I mentally faced palmed.

"Mark where are the restrooms?" I asked. He looked at me with knowing eyes and pointed over to the right. "Around that corner." He somewhat pushed me into that direction. "I'll be inside just find the table I'm at." He smiled.

I took off towards the restrooms, terrified that I'm gonna have to tell Mark something real embarrassing for girls such as me.

I found a free stall. There was blood all over my shorts. I sighed. "Seriously." With that, I walked out with little pride.

I took my jacket and wrapped it around my waist and made my way back to Mark. He was sitting at a table with a drink in his hand.

He saw me and smiled, I frowned. Am I seriously going to have to tell a boy about this.

"Anything wrong." Mark smiled calmly. I nodded. He reached out and grabbed my hand. I moved closer to him. It's been odd, I've known him for years and were real close. But people look at the fact he's older than me by like four years.

"I wish I had a mother that cared about me. If I did you wouldn't have to hear and worry about stuff only woman go through." I whispered, hopping he picked up on what I was saying. 

Mark gave me a worried look and stood up. He brought me into a hug. "I keep forgetting how young you are. I thought you've already gone through it." He whispered in my ear. We rocked back and forth.

"How about I go get you some pads-" My face turned a bright red color at his words. "-and you eat." He motioned to the already ordered food on the table. I nodded while blushing. He just chuckled and left.

****End of flash back****

"Lets go before I get kicked out." Mark laughed. I looked at a sign that said 'no shirts, no shoes, no buy." I smiled and we left.

***20 minutes latter***

Mark parked back into the same parking spot he was in. We climbed out and walked inside. His arms were wrapped around my waist. Right as we made it to the others, Johnny and Mick walked in.

I looked over everybody. They were all shirtless with a rock star look. I think I almost drooled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello. I was gonna update yesterday but I was like very sick and had to go to the emergency room, fun. The only thing I could think of when I was there was Robert Plant's 'nurses do it better' shirt. Every time I saw a nurse I laughed. Also for some reason the whole time writing this I was listening to Europe, Stryper and L.A Guns, I understand why I was listening to Europe (Because of there great music and how adorable Joey Tempest is.) But I don't understand why I suddenly felt like listening to Stryper (Michael Sweet is to cute) and L.A Guns (I love Crystal Eyes).  What's true in the chapter is I drool over shirtless rock stars but other than that nothing is true but the photo-shoot (Picture above.) So vote, comment, follow and all that... stuff, yeah stuff