I gave him a small smile as we kept walking, eventually making it to the small run down cabin I call home. I awkwardly picked at my fingernails, fiddling my fingers around. It was a nervous habit of mine.

"So umm, it's not that much but thats home.." I said breaking the silence. We headed to the door, as Kailey jingles the keys around while she tries to open it. With every little clinking sound, my-heart?- beats faster. Chill Kellin, were just hanging..and Kailey will be there..Calm the fuck down. You can do this..right?

-------

~Vic's pov~

As we entered the door to the cozy little cabin, Kellin rushed to a room down the hall, and slamned the door shut. Well damn. I glanced at Kailey in confusion. She shrugged.

"Bathroom?" She said awkwardly.

We walked into the small livingroom, that was decorated with old little knick knacks and what not. I sat down on one of the couches that seemed to be a thousand years old, and there was a grandfather clock next to the door that what I assume, led to the kitchen. There was a slide glass door in the kitchen that lead to the back yard. On the back side of the livingroom, was a small hall that had three door which I guessed were Kailey's, Kellin's, and the restroom. Kailey went into the hall, eventually coming out with a struggling Kellin.

"It's-uh..Kelly-It's r-rude to leave the guest-unh-unattended!" Kailey muttered, finally pushing Kellin onto the couch near me. Kellin huffed as Kailey grinned at us.

"I'm going to make some food, you make him feel at home got it?" Kailey said glaring at Kellin playfully.

With that, she left, leaving me and Kellin to sit there in awkward silence. Why doesn't he want to be with me? Was it something I said?..I immediately felt my heart sink as my thoughts consumed me. Was I really that bad?

"No your not..sorry, it's just that i'm a little out of it.." Kellin said, looking down at his hands. My mouth was wide open. I freaking said that out loud didn't I?

"Oh..um..ok then.." I said looking away. I was probably the deepest shade of red I can be right now. Damnit. I glanced around the little cabin, only to see a tiny grey kitten with blue eyes, run in from the hall. Oh my fucking god.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" I squealed, ignoring how Kellin jumped at my sudden outburst. I ran to the tiny cat and craddled it in my arms, kissing its head over, and over again. I fucking love kittens!

"JESUS VIC!" Kellin exclaimed, cluthing his chest with a confused look. He mumbled something about feelings, and then knelt down next to me where the cute little ball of fluff was.

"He's so cute! Ahhhh! Who's a cute widdle guy? You are! Oh kellin, what's it's name?!" I said happily. I have a thing for cats, they're just so god damn adorable!

"His name is hashtag..Kailey named him that because of Kim Kardasian's poor North West." Kellin chuckled. I shook my head, petting the now purring cat.

"Told that fake bitch to call it Lafawnduh Shequisha, but nooo her dumbass was drunk as fuck, and went with North West-Like why bitch? Why your ratchet ass  gotta torture the kid like that?!" I rambled on absentmindedly.

"Hehehe you know Kim Kardasian?" Kellin asked, giving me a 'bitch please' look. I smiled knowingly. Oh what I would do to prove you wrong, Bostwick.

"Uh...no of course not! But seriously, North West?" I said shaking my head with a nervous laugh.

Hashtag bounced out of my arms, and landed on the floor, between Kellin and I. We were in between the couch, and the coffee table, sitting criss cross, in front of each other. Hashtag cuddled my knee, making an adorable purring sound as I pet his furr. I glanced up to Kellin, only to see him staring back at me confused. Why this niggah always be confused when he with me? I arched an eyebrow at him and gave him a confused look. He snapped out of it, and smiled nervously.