47 The Wolves are out... OLIVIA LOCK YOUR DOORS!

Start from the beginning

He smirked at me. Liking the fact that he thinks I need him. We don't really we can find them ourselves. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh are you suffering from amnesia?" I asked still smiling. Then I mentally told Luke to toss the vampire high into the air. Luke perked a brow but did so anyway. He screamed loudly and leaped up onto the roof building grabbing the vampire by the ankle and dangling him off the ledge. This won't kill him but it will hurt like hell. "Does this help?"

"Put me down!" He cried out in fear.

"If you insist." I loosened my hold only slightly.

"Wait! Wait! I remember now... yeah I can take you!"

"Oh good. Luke catch!" I released and let him fall and scream into Luke's arms.

'You're cruel.' Luke said. I panicked for a second. 'It's hot.' I sighed in relief. The last thing I want is for him to think I'm a cold person that enjoys others misery. I flipped off and landed effortlessly on my feet then once again I mockingly pinched the vampire's cheek.

"You scream like a Claire." I stated. Luke burst out laughing while the vampire boy glared up at me confused.

"What?" The vampire murmured.

"Mind if I use that line?" Luke asked.

"Be my guest." I replied smiling then grabbed the boy by the back of his head. "Now where do we go?"

~*~*~

Olivia

"Again! Seriously!" I snapped as Cole in a brown T-shirt and baggy blue jeans once again stood at my front door to bring the bad news.

"Luke snuck off to see her so again she can't make it." She has been avoiding me for the entire week when I want to talk to her about all this Werecat stuff. She can't talk out in public at school, she can't meet up after school and now she cancels again on a Saturday! Everytime she sends Cole to send the message. She doesn't even tell me herself!

"And again she left me with you. Isn't she fantastic?" I prepared to close the door but he placed his hand firmly on the door stopping me.

"No this time I will not be left out on your porch step."

"My family's home." I warned.

"Meeting the family on the first date, I can live with that." He pushed past me but froze and eyed me up. I realised I'm just dressed in a white singlet and little blue shorts, barely covered and my hair is in a messy bun. My cheeks heated and I slammed the door closed crossing my arms over. This is embarrassing. "Nice pjs." He complimented winking at me.

"If I find any chewed shoes or catch you humping the furniture I will get a rolled up newspaper."

"Haven't heard that one before I'll give you points for uniquiness." He replied sourly but still smiling.

"Come on." I rolled my eyes walking ahead of him. "Have you eaten? I've got cold pizza."

"Yes and yes." I snickered.

"Olivia? Who is this?" My mother appeared in the doorway to the living room wearing her bright pink dressing gown and curlers in her hair. She saw what I was wearing and gave me a disapproving look. "What happened to that lovely yellow nightie I bought you?"

"Don't think I didn't notice the little magical fairy hiding on the back of it mother." I snidely remarked. "And this is my friend Cole." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him past my dad and Jared.

"Hey man." Jared greeted to Cole. Cole nodded in response before we disappeared in the protection of the kitchen. I hate that they know each other, Cole only speaks to him to annoy me.