𝒴𝑔𝓉𝒷 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝓊𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂

↬Reaction for the members: Midam, Seunghun, Yedam, Byounggon, Junkyu, Hyunsuk, Doyoung and Jihoon
requested by @-felixswig

Midam-

You would walk up to Midam and lay your arms around him. He started smiling and put your arms around you pulling you close. He wouldn't let you go for a few minutes because he just loved hugging you so much. He just felt so save and loved hugging you.

Seunghun-

Seunghun and you would be laying on the couch watching one of you favorite movies. In the middle of the movie you crawled over to him and layed down cuddling up to him and hugging him tightly. He had to stop himself from squealing. He hugged you too and pulled you even closer to him.

Yedam

Yedam was currently sitting in his room with you.He was studying for his next exam and looked really stressed out. You crawled over to him and koala hugged him from behind. As soon as you layed your arm around him he immediatly relaxed. He took one of your hands in his and kissed it before going back to studying again.

Byounggon

It was the day where Byounggon got chosen to be a trainee again after finally making it in the treasure team. He came to your house late at night and you saw his tear strained face and hugged him tightly. You brought him inside and spend the rest of the night cuddling with you.

Junkyu

You and him were sitting in his room as he practiced singing to last dance. It was already pretty late and you got sleepy and tired. You leaned onto his shoulder and fell asleep some seconds later. You hugged him and pulled him really close to you in your sleep. Junkyu had the biggest smile on his face and decided that it was enough practicing for one day.

Hyunsuk

You were sitting in the dance room as Hyunsuk practiced the boomerang dance. You were tired and got sleepy. He noticed how tired you looked and walked up to you sitting down next to you. You hugged him and cuddled up to him. Some minutes of you two just enjoying each other company passed as Hyunsuk realized that you had fallen asleep. He carefully packed his stuff, picked you up and carried you to the dorm of him and the boys.

Doyoung

It was after your twos first date. He still brought you to you house and said goodbye to you.He was about to leave when he felt your two arms wrap around him and hug him tightly. He blushed deeply and hugged you back. You broke the hug after a few minutes and said goodnight to him. Doyoung was standing there with a smile on hs face and his cheeks red.

'Goodnight cutie'

Jihoon

You went to see the ep 9 performances. Troughout the whole evening you were cheering for Jihoon. When the concert ended you waited outside. When you saw Jihoon walking towards you you ran up to him and hugged him tightly. 'You did amazing today sweetie.'. He hugged you back and thanked you before giving you a loving kiss on the lips.