Meeting up with the gang

Have I told you about the meanest girl in the school, Lilaine Evansell? Oh, and her stupid sidekicks, Liana and Lindsay. She is the meanest which WAS something Leah and I agreed on, until. Lindsay left. I was walking up to Valine, Aliyah and Sofi when I saw Leah staring at me and whispering into Lilaine's ear like some demented dog, she was literally climbing Lilaine! Lilaine just whispered, 'oh my god. I already knew that, she is such, a freak,' if she was talking about me, she better realise I'm in the boxing team, unlike her, in the dumb cheerleading team. I used to go until last performance at the Seamon Sharks girls soccer game. Leah was next to me and she pushed me off the pyramid! Luckily, I did gymnastics so I just back flipped so it didn't look dumb, then Lindsay the dumbo thought we were supposed to do that and she backflipped off as well. Then the rest of the team did it and we all finished correctly, but that stuff up was because of Leah the Lion. By that, I mean scary, eat you alive, not brave. So I quit cheerleading, anything to be away from Leah. So now the group is Lilaine, Liana and Leah. Perfect group of perfect idiots.

I saw Sofi waving to me. She was with Aliyah and Valine. They used to be friends with Kristelle, but she left the school. "Hi!" I called. "Hi, Thalia!" Valine yelled. We talked and played a few games. They were really nice! It was just then that Jenny Trevena and her best friend Rubi Pibrov came. "Hey, Valine and Aliyah, you coming to basketball?" Jenny asked. "Yep!" Valine and Aliyah said at the same time. "Great! Look forward to it!" Jenny was like the head of all sport teams. She should be a P.E teacher when she grows up..... She does all the after school sport. This is her roster:

Monday:

5am get up and do morning routine and yoga

5:30-6:30am morning 3K run

6:30am-6:45am breakfast

6:45-7:00am ride bike to school

7:00-8:30am morning tennis practice

SCHOOL

3:30-4:00pm tennis

4:00-6:00pm gymnastics

6:00-7:00pm netball

7:00-8:00 night routine then bed

The same things everyday, replacing the sports. Like Tuesday she does soccer, swimming and basketball. Then Wednesday it's hockey, basketball and cricket. She is very active.

But anyway, Valine, Aliyah, Sofi and I talked about how she could do this and how she must be so strong. They were super nice. "So guys, can I play with you everyday?" I asked. "Sure!" Valine beamed. Yes! They accepted me! I'm so happy! I have lots of nice friends to play with!

Unlike Leah the two-faced backstabbing lying little idiot.