Leah's Truth

Oh, wait, wrong book. One called 2 Besties. I'll check this out. This was it.

My name is Lola. My best friend is Tina Allister. Wait, what? I know that Tina is meant to be Trina Allens. But the two Besties are her and Trina? Not me? But Trina isn't our best friend! There's also this one girl, Talula. She thinks I'm her best friend but I've actually always hated her. I hang out with her at school and she's such a show off. She thinks she's so cool just because she is so good at sports. And she's always saying how she got a new puppy and what it does, puh-leese. Like I care. Above all that, she wants us to be Besties. She says we are TaLola4Life. Find out what happens in Chapter 2. Is that what Leah thinks of me? A show off?

I cried for ages then I read Leah's other book. It was just weird. All about some dumb girl called Alice who hates this girl called Taylor the day they met. I know Taylor is meant to be me. She thinks I'm a show off? Then she writes all about it so the world can see. I went back on message board. 'Oh, and @LeahKay4? Please don't post on my message board. Your profile pic comes and you see, I don't want your ugly face all over my page,' I wrote. I was sick of Leah being mean to me and I'll fight back. I always knew I was the better one. Now to check out everyone else's account.

Katrina was Booooklove. Her book was about a turtle that lives under the sea.

Becky was BekBeckyBekBek2001. She didn't write any books.

Jenna was AdventureBook789. She wrote about 10 books about Adventures.

I didn't bother seeing anyone else's books. All I knew was I needed to find a new best friend.

Watch out, Leah. I'm fighting back.