New Friends

The night after I found out the truth, I was really unhappy going back to school. I would have to go to Ann and Zara, they were the best friendship match-makers of Wallice Allica School for Girls. I bet they'll ask about Leah.

When it was class time, I was sitting next to Leah. She kept glaring at me so I just moved my desk next to Ann's. You were aloud to do that in Math. Leah gave me a look like, 'Oh, so it's gonna be that way, huh?' And she moved next to Trina's. She whispered in Trina's ear and Trina shot me a mean look. I told Ann we needed to meet up at lunch. While I was talking, Leah and Ann were staring at me. What was that for? I was just talking in class, everyone does it! You do it all the time! Leah shot her hand up in the air. "Mrs Robins! Thalia is talking in class!" Leah shouted. "Well, I see you are calling out at me, and that's very rude. So instead of telling on Thalia, who I see isn't even talking, please correct yourself, Leah Tselle. Now class, please tell me, if 1836 X y=7279 and then x+2867=9297772, what is x-y? Work it out in your book, quickly!" Mrs Robins snapped. Wow, the teacher sided with me! I did my maths as a reward for the teacher because she was kind to me.

After math, we had lunch. Ann and Zara ran up to me. "Hey, Thalia! Ok, let's go find you a new friend!" Zara called. They tried 15 girls.

Josi Zachary (too chatty)

Helena Xaviers (too hyper)

Valine Laverchiz (nice, a possible option)

Aliyah Danjy (also kind and a possible option)

Sofi Pondivecks (sweet and a possible option)

Nicole Hedge (she is the most annoying thing)

Arissa Badgin (too posh and snobby)

Lilaine Eveson (too mean and popular)

Beth Quader (She picks her nose and eats it. Do I need to say anything else?)

Grace Parker (Ok, but a bit shy)

Sharon Hanting (Ugh. Let's not talk about her)

Jenny Trevena (too sporty)

Liz Abett (a little too kind)

Sara Drawnet (she cries for everything)

Becky Flooris (nice but I don't know)

Well. Since Valine, Aliyah and Sofi were in a group, I could join them! Let's just hope they let me in.....