𝐵𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒹𝒶𝓂

Yedam was practicing in one of the dance rooms of yg entertainment. He couldn't get the choreo right and was so freaking frustrated. He heard a knocking on the door and you came in. He immediately went up to you and hugged you tightly, which made your heart flutter and beat faster. You two were best friends but you barely ever saw each other because of his hard practice. But that was okay because you knew it was his dream and you were proud of him.

‚What are you doing here'

was the first thing yedam said after hugging you for about 5 minutes.

‚The boys called me and said that you had a tough time getting the choreo right so I came over with some food."

He thanked you and grabbed the food out of your hand. He sat down with you on the floor and you talked about all kinds of stuff. It became really late and both of you got tired. Yedam had the idea of spending the night at yours and called his manager to ask if it's okay. The manger agreed. After he collected all of his stuff he walked outside with you. He had some spare clothes at you place, because you've been friends for such a long time and your place was always his safe place. You both arrived at your home and put on some comfy clothes. You sat down in your room and kept talking until Yedam had an idea.

‚Omg, I know what we can do now!!We can play truth or dare!'.

You looked at him and he looked way to adorable rn. His soft hair, his pajama and the excited face , you couldn't say no to that. You agreed and you both started playing. The first questions were some basics and so were the dares. It was yedams turn now,

‚oh I know something.Do you have a crush on someone rn?'.

Yedam was really nervous to ask this question because he had the biggest crush on you. He would never tell you that and just wants to test if you like someone.

You blushed and your heart started beating faster.

‚I-I-I. Y-yeah. Maybe..'.

His heart ached after you said maybe. He wishes that he would be the lucky guy that you have a crush on. He send you a smile to hide his sadness. It was your turn and you basically copied his question and asked him if he has a crush on someone. He blushed deeply and muttered out a quick yes.

After the game you both decided to built a pillowfort which ended in you two having a pillowfight. In a specific moment you stumbled over a pillow and flew forward into Yedams arms. You both landed on the floor with you laying on top of him. Your lips were only a few centimeters apart. Your heartbeat increased. Yedam glanced at your lips and you did the same with him. Yedam couldn't contain himself and pressed his lips against yours. His lips were soft and they tasted like strawberry's. Your lips moved perfectly against each other. Yedam layed his hands on your waist and pulled you even closer. You broke the kiss to catch some air. You both smiled at each other.

‚Am I perhaps the Lucky boy that you have a crush on?'

‚Yeah. And am I perhaps the lucky girl?'

‚Yeah'

You both smiled softly against each other as he kissed you again.

The rest of the evening was filled with love, affection and happiness...

_____

So I hope you all like this. My requests are always open. <3