The Spawns | Chapter XXXVII -- Strip Battleship

Start from the beginning

I was pressing myself hard against her, and she was holding me tight against her. I wondered how I'd be able to do anything other than this. How did anyone who had someone to kiss find the will to stop? Screw going back to college, I was going to stay here in my room, locked up with Maika.

Slowly though, our kissing turned into something more gentle, something unhurried, something more profound, something that rattled deep in my bones.

I was thinking about how we were proving Cole right when he was implying that we had no self control. I was thinking about the fact that I didn't want any regrets when it came to Maika. We had so much wasted time, I didn't want to have regrets on top of that.

Slowly, slowly...

"Did we... did we just stop kissing?" Maika asked, frowning, as our lips parted.

"Yes..." I trailed, just as confused as she was.

"Cole?"

"Cole."

"God damn that virgin," Maika groaned and I chuckled.

"I just don't think we should have sex right now," I told her while she entangled herself from my embrace.

I tried to settled things a little but in my pants while she did. There was no way kissing her like that hadn't affected my Friendly Boxerhood Spider-Man.

"Please don't tell me some weird shit like you want to wait until we get married? Because you don't buy a car without test driving it so you certainly shouldn't marry someone without banging them," Maika said.

I laughed at that, shaking my head, "No, not at all. I'm not even saying we should wait until Cole is in a position where he can get some too, I'm just saying..."

"We shouldn't be rushing this?" she finished for me and sat on the edge of my bed.

While leaning against the door, I added, "Yeah... I'm not saying I don't want this, but I'm also saying, we're not in a hurry. At least, I know I'm not. I don't plan on going anywhere."

She nodded. "You're right. I mean, my cooch-cooch is totally disagreeing," I laughed at her choice of words, "it thinks we're being very stupid... but yeah, you're right."

I sighed, smiling, and ran a hand over my hair. "Cole will be proud."

"Definitely," she chuckled. "So, what do you want to do?"

I shrugged. I wasn't moving from the door though, I was worried that the sudden control I had over my hormones would go up in flames if I got any closer to Maika. "I don't know... wanna play Battleship?"

"Is that like code for hand stuff in the dark. You grope around and I tell you if you hit it or missed it?"

I snorted. "The way your mind works... I don't know if I should be scared or amazed."

"You should be pretty darn grateful, think about how imaginative our sex life will be." Maika got up from my bed. I was a little worried that she was walking closer to me, and I kinda wanted to start kissing her again. "Just to make sure, when we're saying that we're not having sex, it's not in the Catholic school girl kind of way right? Because I did go to an all girl boarding school and virgin there means you've been ploughed in every hole except the proper one. Like, you've probably done messed up stuff Cole's parents haven't even heard of just for the sake of not piercing a hymen."

I threw my head back in a laugh and bumped my head against the door in the process. "MaiMai, what am I going to do with you?"

"It's either plough each of my holes or get that Battleship boardgame out," she said with a satisfied little grin and pressed a quick peck on my lips.

I smiled under her lips. "No in between?"

"None."

When I was halfway down the stairs Maika yelled, "By the way, the only Battleship I'm playing is strip Battleship. Just so we're clear."

I'm screwed.

__________________

A/N: Hey guys. So, I said, soon-ish, but as always I suck at keeping my plans. 0_0 Sorry. I hope this chapter made the wait worth it. 

Speaking of failed plans, even if I'm hardly ever able to follow them through, one of my resolutions for 2019 was to start having an actual writing schedule. So yeah. Technically you should have another chapter of The Spawns up this week. I'll put my uploading schedule up after I wake up (it's 1:38AM here. Momma's gotta sleep) on instagram (I'm at kaygiard) and I'll also message you guys with it. 

So yeah, I think that covers it. Oh yeah. While I'm here. If you want a story of mine that you'll be sure to have an upload every day (because it's already written) go check out The Holt Conundrum. I've COMPLETELY fallen in love with my two main characters. I'd love if you guys did too. 

Now I'm done. As always, thanks for your patience, and see you soon. :D