Pragya : oh.. Come on.. I knew.. I have stopped it yaar... Please don't point at me like that...

Abhi: i knew yaar.. But your friends may compel you to take it right .... That's why.. I said.. Ok.. Be careful.. You go... Come within 2 hours please... Don't delay.. I will wait for you...

Pragya : ok bye...

Pragya leaves for the pub... Happily.. Abhi doesn't like her going there.. But he can't force her against her wish.. That's why he kept quiet...

Pragya here in car...

Pragya in mind : i know Abhi you won't like me going to pub and all... I won't do anything against your wish.. This will be the last time.. You didn't even force me.. How sweet you are... I love you more and more... Why i didn't meet you before itself.. I feel like i have wasted these past years without you.. And your love.. Tomorrow i gonna give you a big surprise... Let me see.. How you gonna react.. Love you...

Pragya reached the pub.. She messaged Abhi.. After 2 hours she started leaving... While her another friend came and forced her to have juice... She took it suspecting it to be mixed with wine... They forced her to have 4 glasses... Pragya stumbled in her steps... That time... One man came in black suit and pulled her along with him... Who was forcing her to sign some papers... Pragya being a stubborn lady... Though she's not steady.. She is not signing... It was seen by her driver.. He phoned Abhi.. Abhi ,who is sitting in his car just 2 buildings away... Came there in few seconds...

He fought with that persons and her so called friends to leave her.. They started beating him badly.... Blood oozes from his head... Pragya got tears didn't know how to save him... She cried for help... And finally signed the papers.. They pushed her and Abhi on the ground and went from there... Abhi's head spins... Pragya comes near to him with tears stumbling in her steps... She tied her hankie on his wound... She roared at the driver to help her to take Abhi to the hospital...

In hospital,
It's morning,

Abhi lies in ICU.. Pragya is sitting in front crying like her whole life is struggling there inside... Doctors came to her and informed Abhi has gone to coma.. Her whole world stops in seconds...

Pragya's family just reached there... And got shocked... Pragya hugged her dad and cried her heart aloud...

.....

3 months of Leap...

A lady with a cute specs worn a saree is shown cooking in the kitchen ... As you all guessed it's our Pragya...

She goes to her Abhi with 2 cups of coffee.. She sits near to his bed...

Abhi is shown lying on the bed closing his eyes, who's still in coma..

Pragya : Abhi.. Look at here.. I made coffee for you.. These days i became good in cooking but not more than you.. When will you get up to share coffee with me.. To feed me food.. Get up fast Abhi.. I'm tired of waiting.. Please... (wiping her tears)

Love you Abhi... Miss you so much..
MISS... YOU... SO.. MUCH... (kisses his forehead)

In these 3 months... Pragya got a drastic change in her behaviours..

The person who doesn't know how to control her anger became soft in nature...

The person who doesn't know how to speak less became a lady of few words..