Unexpected happenings

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments... Thank you so much for waiting...
Thank you so much for your support..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Now the story begins,
Abhi is shown trying to stop Bulbul... But she is hell angry on Abhi.... She pushed him away... Pragya on other side was in inebriated state... He didn't know what to do,..

Bulbul moved from there towards their apartment. Abhi is shown instructing the driver to drop Pragya safely at home... But driver replied him that Pragya wouldn't like to bother her family, if she knew , he dropped her in that state... She would kill him for sure.. Driver is not accepting to drop her..Abhi cursed his fate and asked driver to keep Pragya inside the car itself and told him that he would return soon...

Abhi ran towards his apartment.. Bulbul is shown packing her things and she called Purab...

Purab: Bulbul, why are you crying?? What happened??

Bulbul: I want to meet you... Please let me come with you.. I won't stay with my brother hereafter... Please do something...

Purab: wait ... Here situation is already complicated.. I can't bring you here... Stay there itself ,I will come in some other time...

Bulbul: can't you understand idiot... I am crying here... You... Will you pick me up or not...

Purab: Bulbul , it's Not like that...

Bulbul: just tell yes or no...

Purab: ok I am coming... Wait there itself...

She cuts the phone immediately... She moved towards the entrance... Wiping her tears... When she opened the door, she gets shocked seeing Abhi at the door step ,teary eyed... He put knelt down and requested her not to go away from him...

Abhi: Bulbul... Please don't leave me... You are my world... How could I live without you.... Sorry very sorry (started slapping himself)..

But without giving any heeds to him, she moved from there crying.. he followed her and ask his apology to her for slapping but she is not at all listening..

She went towards the main entrance, Abhi followed her there too... But she didn't even open her mouth...
When. Purab came with his car, Bulbul got in... Abhi pulled the trolley without allowing her to go... But she ...

Bulbul: bhai... Everything is over... Till yesterday, I am your only world... But now some creep has came... I can't stay with you who consider me as a burden... Go and live with that idiot... I won't mind at all... Whatever you can think.. I hate her... And I hate you too..

Abhi Can't control his tears, Bulbul didn't allow Purab to talk with Abhi... Purab felt bad for Abhi... Bulbul went in the car though Abhi is Standing and seeing her teary eyed...

He felt heartbroken seeing his little sister went far from him with her love ... He felt like orphan... He started weeping like a child who lost his family... Driver locked Pragya inside the car... She is shouting to let her out in inebriated state... Driver got scared.... He didn't know what to do...