Chapter 4: Target Practice

A/N: WOAH 300+ VIEWS! This might be a small number compared to the stories that are always on the top of the leaderboard for r6 category, but Im happy with my current achievement. Forgive my laziness, and also feel free to DM me about suggestions in terms of character development, plot development, etc! Thanks and enjoy!

—Y/N POV—

We finally reached my dormitory, and was greeted by a steel sliding door with an empty name plate to go with it.

Ash: "Well, this your drop off point. Make yourself at home here, its gonna be yours for a while... Probably." She said with a slight chuckle at the end of her sentence.

Y/N: "Probably?"

Doc: "Well, we have a couple... Lets just say, pranksters. Who just love to mess around with other operators. Especially when it comes to their items."

Y/N: "Huh. I'd like to see them try then. Anyways, thanks for the heads-up."

We exchanged nods before I proceeded inside. It was dark and pretty cold. When I turned the lights on, I saw 2 single beds paired with drawers, 2 closets, a pretty large table, some shelves and finally, a fake window. Of course, it was nothing fancy, but something about just made it feel cozy, and just the right amount of simplicity. I started placing my bags on the second bed, unpacked my clothes and set em in the closet, then proceeded to shower. God. Showers. Probably the next favorite thing next to sleeping, and maybe killing. Then again, it comes with a catch. You are alone with your thoughts (unless you shower with someone ;) ). All that Y/N could think about, was about ways to improve his weaponry, and Ela. Damn, that girl is cute. Skin is smooth, eyes shining like the stars, striking green hair, warm smile, and one helluva personality thats for sure. You first met Ela in Operation: Orange Sky. She was infiltrating a warlord's inner circle in order to bring the whole operation down, when she crossed paths with you when she was in a sort of a pickle. Long story short, you helped her out, a lot. And she knows you did, although of course kept it off the books.

—TIMESKIP—

A/N: Didn't want to waste my time with unnecessary details like my boy over here sleepin and taking a bath and stuff, so just imagine a guy showering, drying, getting dressed and going to bed. Etc. Etc.

Y/N's Personal Quarters

0700HRS

Y/N woke up on his routine time as usual. 7:00 in the morning. Y/N jumps into his custom BDU, face mask, and boots, then exits his dorm. There weren't much people roaming the halls at these hours, unless they had disciplinary punishments, base duties, etc. Y/N didn't mind it, he liked to be alone when doing his morning warmup. He proceeded to the lift and ran around a portion of the base for a few minutes, stacking 10 miles total. After about 40 minutes, Y/N heads back down after stretching and cooling down, changes tops in his dorm, and heads for breakfast. This time, almost everyone is awake. As soon as Y/N opened those double doors, all eyes were on him. Now, he himself was not an easy egg to crack, but the amount of stares made him just the little bit uncomfortable. Except Caveira, she didn't really care. Soon enough though, Y/N jerked himself into moving forward and quickly grabbed his breakfast before sitting at a table (in his solitude of course).

—3rd Person POV—

Of course, the tables were arranged by CTU, not by regulation, but because the operators trusted one another, especially those within their own unit. Either that, or they sat with their friends. GIGN sat in one corner while Spetsnaz sat in the other. SAS was somewhat mixed in with GSG 9 operators whilst the 2 Navy SEALs were accompanied by GROM and 707th (DYK: Craig 'Blackbeard' Jensen is the only operator that Chul "Vigil" Hwa trusts enough to open up to? Seriously, read his bio). The rest follows. Yet, there Y/N was, AKA "Talion". Sitting there in his solitude, since he had not worked with or come from any CTU when he joined, or at least, not that anyone knew off.