Pool

Summary~
In which you are Tez little sister and you guys go over to Hayes house . While Tez and Hayes is inside , y/n is in the back chilling by Hayes pool .

_______________________

Tez POV

"Y/NNNN" I called my sister

"What da hell you want tez"

"Girl who you talking to like that"

"You nigga who else"

"Girl don't let me get Hayes on you"

"What he gonna done"

"Put you in your place"

"Why can't you do it pussy"

"Because I'm not your boyfriend duh"

"Man shutchoassup" she said while I laughed at her.

"Anyways what I was gonna ask you was ...Do you wanna come to Hayes house with me tomorrow?"

"Who all gonna be there"

"Umm for all I know is me , you , Hayes , Zan, and Kado"

"Ight I guess I'll come to give y'all entertainment"she said smiling

"You mean Hayes entertainment"

"Lil boy stop playing with me befo I beat yo ass" she said while slapping me upside my head.

"Aye you gon stop with all that hitting shit" I said while dodging her hits

She stop and walked into the kitchen looking for food with her fat ass.

"Bro we ain't got nothing to eat" she said

"Maybe because yo fat ass ate all the food" I said not knowing she heard me

SMACK!

"Ayeee what you do dat for!"I yelled

"I heard you hoe"

NEXT DAY
_______________________

Your POV

I opened my eyes from my peaceful sleep and sat up rubbing my eyes . I grabbed the remote to turn down my tv . "Why the hell is my tv so loud" I thought. I put the remote down and picked up my phone to see all of my notifications and stuff like that . After I got done text people and liking some post on instagram, I got out of bed and head towards the bathroom.

I walked towards the shower and turned it to warm water .I connected my phone to the Bluetooth to played some music while I shower .

~45 minutes later ~

I hopped out the shower wrapping the towel around me .

(Let's  just say she did her hygiene routine 🙄I'm not about to type all of that process 😂)

I turned the bathroom light off and walked to my closet looking for something to wear for the day .

^^Outfit^^
(just look at her melanin 😍💛)

I threw on this dress with my white all stars adidas shoes . I grabbed so lotion because I don't wanna look ashy all day. After I lotion up I sprayed some matching perfume.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I knew it was tez . "Aye you ready to go yet " Tez asked. "Yeah" I replied back

"Alright let's go" Tez said

We went downstairs , while Tez was in the car I went into the kitchen to grab a pop tart and a water bottle . After that I walked outside locking the house up before going to the car .

15 minutes later

We arrived at Hayes house and hopped out of the car and made our way to the front door. Tez Knocked on the door , then waited for Hayes to open the door.While we waited Tez and I made beats on the door to make Hayes hurry up.

We heard barking from the inside which only means Hayes is coming.

"You have got to be kidding me right now" Hayes said while he dabbed Tez up and gave me a hug which lasted for a good minute.

Not gonna lie it felt good but I don't know if he likes me you because I'm a darkskin.

The boys went to Hayes room to play the game while I made myself at home by relaxing on the couch cuddling with Zan watching tv.

30 minutes later

I've been watching tv for a while and decided to go in the pool and play with Zan and Kado. We come to Hayes house a lot which is why I have some clothes here . I put on my yellow bathing suit on and went out into the pool.

I grabbed some toys to play with Zan since Kado wasn't really feel like doing anything today.

I threw the toy in the pool and Zan jumped in then grabbed the toy and made his way back to me .We continue to do this until I got tired. I sat on the edge on the pool with my feet inside , enjoying the nice California hot weather.

Hayes came out and got in the pool.He swam towards me and placing his hand on each side of my legs with his body in between .

"Hey babe" Hayes said

"Boy stop playing , what do you want " I said smiling

"I want you to be mine" He said biting his lip  , looking into my chocolate eyes .

"oh yeah , what's stopping ya " I said wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer

"I don't know you tell me " Hayes said looking at my lips then back to my eyes.

We leaned in but before we kissed Tez decided to ruin the moment

"hey lovebirds I ordered pizza and it's here come get it before I eat it all " Tez said walking back into the house .

I looked back at Hayes and notices he's already looking at me which made me smile.

"Let's go eat" he says pulling me out of the pool.

To be continued...
_______________________

I'll make a part two but I wanted to challenge myself to update every month 😭 it's 11:55pm GN🥰