Jealous Wooseok

"Are you guys just gonna lay around and sleep all day?" Mari asked as she walked into the living area of the dorm, spotting multiple members lounging around on the couches in sweats

Kino was fast asleep under Yanan's arm in the love seat, Hui and Hongseok were sharing the larger couch, Jinho and Wooseok were popping popcorn in the kitchen, and the remaining members were on the floor.

Hui propped his arm behind his head, his eyes barely seen due to the hoodie over his head. "Uh, duh."

Hongseok was laying on the opposite side of the couch, covered up to his chin by a blanket. "That's the whole point of having an off day, to not do anything."

"Where are you going?" Wooseok asked, appearing from the kitchen and noticing that Mari was dressed like she was about to go out. "I thought we were all staying in and watching movies today."

"Well, I was but Hyunsik and Ilhoon invited me to lunch today."

"From...BTOB?"

Mari looked from Wooseok to Hongseok, then back to Wooseok. "Do you know any other Hyunsik and Ilhoon's?" She chuckled, sliding on her shoes by the front door.

"Don't you spend too much time with them?"

"I spend too much time with you all," she replied.

"I don't think you spend enough time with us actually—"

"Shush!" Hui whisper-shouted, moving his hands in a motion that told everyone to shut up. "Mari, have fun, just keep it down. I can't hear the show!"

"Sorry. See ya later!"

As she reached for the door, she felt someone grab her wrist.

She turned quickly, coming face to face with the maknae. His eyes were large and pleading as he gently pulled on her sleeve.

"Noona~" he whined like a child. "You said you'd watch movies with me today."

"Wooseok, it's only 12 p.m. I'll be back in plenty of time to start the movie marathon tonight."

He frowned, and she could tell he wasn't happy with that answer.

"It's just lunch, honey. It'll be an hour at most, and then I'll come straight back home and put on some sweats and we can cuddle and order pizza and watch movies all night."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"...Fine."

hi, thanks for reading! dm or comment requests, i really don't care where.