“Hi dad.”

“Hoseok, were you crying?” He asked touch my face. I shook my head but he frowned. “Don't lie Hoseok.”

“I'm sorry. I was crying.” I said looking down at my shoes.

“Why?”

“Because I don't want you to leave dad. There's so much you have to see. I still have to finish high school and Dawon is just starting college. There's so much you have to be part of but have to miss.” I said letting a little tear slip out.

“Hoseok, I don't want to leave either, I don't want to miss your's or Dawon's graduations and the things that you two will do with your lives after college, I really don't but life is never fair. I have a wonderful wife and two beautiful and talented children, I had a great job and we have a beautiful home. This is just life's way of saying that you can't have everything, that no matter how good you have it, there's always room for bad.” He patted my back and I let out a sniffle. “But don't be sad, I want to spend time with the happy Hoseok, not the sad pouty one.”

“I'm not pouting.” I said wiping my tears. “Besides I don't pout when I'm sad I pout when I'm mad.”

“That's true.” My dad said chuckling a bit. I laughed at him. He sounds funny when he laughs. “Now that we're both in higher spirits let's talk. Anything interesting you have to tell your old man?”

I thought about his question and decided that if this was really my last moments with him then I should tell him everything. Or at least everything he needs to know and that won't make him be mad at me.

I told him about what's been going on at school with my friends up until now, I told him about Yoongi and I and I told him about what happened yesterday with Jintae.

“It seems to me that you've stolen more than just Yoongi's heart son.” He said after I finished talking about Jintae.

I frowned at his statement and looked at him. “What do you mean?”

“I think your friend's brother may have feelings for you.” He said laughing at me when I gasped.

“Well, even if he does like me, which I doubt, I'm not interested in him. Yoongi and I are together and I'm very happy with him.” I said.

“I'm glad you're happy with him Hoseok. You know, at first I didn't really like him, I felt like he was a bad influence for you.” He said looking up at the TV.

“Dad you thought that about every guy I was friends with or had a crush on after I came out to you, mom and Dawon.” I said laughing.

“It's my job as a father, Hoseok. To disapprove of my children's partners.” He said looking back over at me and smiling. “But Yoongi seems like a nice guy and you really like him so I' guess he gets a pass.”

I smiled at him before looking over at the TV. I realized he was watching that show he could never finished. I teared up a bit but quickly wiped my eyes. We're having a happy moment together and I did not want to ruin it.

There was a knock at the door and my mom walked in.

“Hobi dear, go get something to eat with Dawon, I’ll stay here and talk with your father. Dawon already knows what to get me so don’t worry about that.” She said walking over to me and placing her hand on my shoulder.

“What about dad? Do we get something for dad?” I asked looking up at her and then at my dad to see if he wanted something.

“Where are they going to get their food?” He asked my mom.

“At the diner that’s near here. The one with the blue roof.” My mother said. He laughed at my mother’s description and told me to get him a coffee and a breakfast sandwich.

I left the room so my parents could talk in private and walked up to Dawon to tell her we could leave to get the food now. Mom had given her money for a cab and for the food we were going to get. We hadn’t brought the car since my mother didn’t feel like she wasn’t in the best condition to drive so that’s why we had to resort to using the cab company.

When we arrived at the diner we payed the cab driver before getting off and quickly went inside to order. Dawon told me to sit down while she ordered our food and I choose a nice little place near the back of the diner. I was busy playing with the salt shaker when I heard someone call my name.

I quickly looked around and tried to find out where it was that the person had called me from but I couldn’t find them. The next time they called me however, I was able to locate them thanks to the volume of their voice and the fact that everyone turned to look at them when they said my name?

“Jungkook?” I said looking over at the boy who was sitting at the other end of the diner. His wardrobe consisted of strictly black clothes and I wondered if he was going to or coming from a funeral.

He took my acknowledgement towards him as a sign that he could come over and sit down with me and next thing I know Jungkook has plopped himself down on the seat next to me.

“How are you doing Seok?” He asked looking at me.

“Right now I feel fine.” I said looking over at my sister who was still waiting in line. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m on a mission right. Top secret stuff, you wouldn’t understand.”

“Are you calling me dumb?” I said pretending to be upset so he could tell me. If there was one thing I’ve learned over the years is that if I pout and make my voice a little shaky as if I’m about to cry, people will do just about anything for me.

“No, it’s just I’ve been sworn to secrecy.” He said keeping a serious tone and face while looking straight ahead.

“Well swear me to secrecy after you tell me, it’s that simple.” I said leaning back on my seat and crossing my arms.

“Alright then but promise me you won’t tell anyone.” Jungkook said turning around to face me. I turned around to face him as well and promised him I wouldn’t tell a soul.

“Ok so Minseo, Seohyeon, Jimin, Taehyung and I have decided to try and follow Namjoon, Jimin and Seokjin. Why are we doing this you may ask, well they say they’re working on a very important project and we want to know what it is and since they’re not telling us anything we decided to take matters into our own hands.” Jungkook said.

“So you're stalking them?” I said a little glad that Yoongi wasn't said to be in on this because if they are stalking them then I would have to start questioning our relationship.

Jungkook shook his head and let out a small laugh. “They know we're following them. Taehyung accidentally let it slip near Joonie and since he's such a sweetheart he gave a clue to where they might be today.”

I made an 'o’ shape with my lips and was about to ask him what the clue was but my sister approached us to tell me that our food was ready and that we were going to leave. I frowned a little upset that I couldn't talk to Jungkook for much longer but I didn't complain out loud. I said bye to Jungkook and he said bye to both Dawon and I.

While the taxi man was driving, I saw Namjoon, Jimin and Seokjin walking to the Waffle House near the library, which we passed on our way back to the hospital.

I didn't text Jungkook this piece of information. Whatever those three were working on must be very good to be kept a secret from the rest of us.

And I was going to help them by keeping that secret a secret.

[A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't been updating a lot, I'll try to update more often.💜]