24- I Hate This (part two)

Start from the beginning

“It’s okay Ares I forgive you.”

“Much gratitude.” I gave him a nod and he continued. “Now I would like to discuss with you the map of the located area.” I opened up my office and let him inside and it wasn’t long before his boys and mine were crowded in my office going over the plan.

Charlie’s P.O.V.

I got out of the shower, dried off, and slipped on a cute light pink floral romper and a pair of light brown sandals. I let my hair dry on its own and decided to keep it down. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and I saw Bridget working away on breakfast.

“Oh! Charlie thank goodness you’re here! Grab an apron sweetie! We’ve got a lot of cooking to do!”

I laughed, grabbed an apron and went to work.

~

By the time we were finished we had made two bowls of scrambled eggs, a tray of bacon, a tray of pancakes, a tray of waffles, some toppings to put on them both, and four gallons of orange juice.

“My goodness we made a lot of food!”

“Oh sweetie! This is only the beginning. We have to make lunch and dinner too!”

“Really!? How do you know?”

“Well Ryder’s father and your grandfather had a war about twenty years ago. It happens usually every time there is a new Alpha. Ryder’s mother and I had to do the same thing back then.” She shook her head.

“Oh. Well do you mind if I bring Ryder’s laptop in here while we cook? I have to do a few things with the company while he’s working.”

“No not at all! Are you sure you can help though? I know that company is a lot of work.”

“No I can multitask.” I smiled. “He showed me the ropes yesterday and it isn’t that complicated. I think I will be able to finish it pretty quickly.”

“Okay dear. If you say so. Go run and get the boys while I grab the silverware.”

“Okay.”

I ran to Ryder’s office and knocked on the door several times before one of the very big men answered it. He opened the door wide and when he did every ones eyes fell on me. All of a sudden I got really shy and spoke lowly. “Um breakfast is ready.” But I guess it didn’t matter how low I spoke they still heard me and immediately got up making their way towards the kitchen. I waited in the doorway for Ryder and when he approached me he grabbed my wrist, pulled me inside his office, and then shut the door pushing me up against it.

“What the fuck are you wearing?” He growled. I looked up at him expecting to see anger in his eyes but all I saw was that stormy blue of lust.

“Wh-wh-at’s wrong with my outfit.” I stuttered.

“It is way too revealing. You can see everything. Your long legs.” He said traveling his hand up my thigh. “Smooth shoulders.” And he kissed my shoulder. “Mmmm and your neck is exposed.” He growled. His lips met my neck and planted small kisses leading up to my mark. I moaned once he made contact with it and slipped my hands through his hair gripping it.

“Ryder. Breakfast.” I panted out.

He growled. “I’d rather have you for breakfast.” And he gripped the back of my thighs pulling my legs around his waist. “This is such a thin piece of fabric. I’m debating on whether I should rip it to shreds or keep it for another time.” He said toying with the bottom of my romper.

“Please don’t rip it. I really like it.” I said softly.

“I don’t like you wearing it around other males that can see it.” He began to tug on the fabric almost tearing it.