01

We sat at the base waiting on any news we could find on Vanoss, you see on our last heist he got caught, and took the fall so the rest of us could get away safely, but that also meant more work for us because if he doesn't escape before he gets to the police station we have to break his dumbass out.

"Calm down Y/n, Vanoss is fine he always is." Wildcat tried soothing me but it was ultimately no use, but I faked a smile to let him know I appreciated it, and to calm Lui down a little to seeing as he was basically sobbing blaming himself over Vanoss's capture.

"Lui, its not your fault, its fine, worst come top worst we have to do a quick prison break, nothing we aren't used to." i say rubbing his back

"Promise" he asks in his squeaky voice, I nodded and he smiled running off somewhere.
ATTENTION breaking news, the recently caught criminal, by the name of Vanoss has escaped from captivity and is on the lose.
The tv called out, I sighed in relief and sat on the couch putting my head in my hands.
"I told you." Wildcat said sitting down next to me, i rolled my eyes and shoved him lightly, making him laugh.
"You stress to much, you need to calm down, relax." he tells me
"How can I relax when you guys are always doing stupid shit, you guys are my best friends I can't just ignore it when you're always getting hurt or when Vanoss gets caught because Lui got shot by some cop." I sigh looking up at him until there was a knock on the front door. I grabbed my gun and went t the door looking threw the peep hole seeing Vanoss at the otherside. I open the door and hugged him, he chuckled and hugged back but then i pulled away and started smacking him chest.
"You're so stupid." I say, ready to smack him again but he grabbed my wrists.
"Hey I'm okay am I not." He says looking at me threw that stupid owl mask.
"And what if you weren't" i asked pulling away and shutting the door.
"I trust you, you'd get me out" He says taking off his mask and smirking.
"Maybe id leave you there to rot, take over." I raise i brow ad cross my arms
"Like I said, I trust you." And with that he walked away, i couldn't help but roll my eyes and sigh, i went into the kitchen and saw Nogla there cooking food for the house. He smiled at me and continued cooking, and before i could even said two words to him in came running Moo and Mini yelling and running around in circles before Moo began using me as a human shield. I sighed and then got shot in the head with a nerf dart. Which caused me to sigh once again. I swear being in this house was like running a daycare full of 2 year olds. They then left the room running and screaming once again, I told Nogla i was going to sleep early the went upstairs to my room.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I heard Tyler yell from down the hall, I sigh for the millionth time and walked over to his room and saw a shit ton of green goo all over his bed and his carpet.
"What the fuck happened this time?" I asked looking around in anger and confusion
"I LAID IN MY BED AND IT FUCKING EXPLODED" he yells clearly pissed off.
"I'm too tired to deal with this right now, just go in my room and sleep there tonight, we can clean this tomorrow, AND WHO EVER DID THIS IS EITHER GOING TO CONFESS OR THE WHOLE HOUSE IS GETTING PUNISHED I SWEAR TO FUCK!!" I yelled the end out to the house then heard some snickers.
"Are you sure about me sleeping in your room? Where are you going to sleep?" He asks,
"Ill just camp out on the couch tonight, its fine." I say, he nods then walks away to the bathroom. I went back downstairs and went into the living room and saw all the guys there playing some games.
"So... whos the little prankster?" i asked stepping in front of the Tv, getting a few groans in the process and then heard them pause the game.
"You have three seconds to tell me who it was, or everyone gets in trouble." i tewll them crossing my arms
"What are you our mom?" Mini asks crossing his arms too.
"One." i begin to count, looking across the row of people
"Ohhh, so scary" Vanoss laughed
"Two." I continued to count, noticing two or three worried faces
"What are you going to dso, count us to death" Nogla laughed, i walked up to Moo and Lui, the two who I knew would tell me sooner or later.
"Moo, Lui, why don't you tell me who did it so that you don't have to lap around the house tomorrow, because if no one confesses, everyone will wake up at 6am. and start lapping the house for as long as it takes Wildcat to clean up every single spec of green slim in his room." I say looking Lui right in the eye
"Don't do it Lui, you're stronger that she is, you can do it" I heard a few of the guys cheering for him.
"Its alot of slime Lui, you could be running for hours." I say, He looked sweaty, and he seemed nervous.
i let out a fake sigh.
"Alright, your funeral." I say standing up, I unplug all there consoles and took them up the stairs, all of them yelling out there individual protests , but i ignored them, act like a kid get treated like one bitch. i go into my room and place them all into my safe locking it and then changing quickly into my pj's

 i go into my room and place them all into my safe locking it and then changing quickly into my pj's

before wildcat entered. I left and went back to the couch were now only a few of the guys sat.
"Why are you in you pajamas?" Vanoss asked.
"Im letting Tyler stay in my room considering his is covered in slime." I tell him he nods and looks back to the tv, which was just playing random shows. I noticed Vanoss was glancing at me a lot, I looked at him at one point to which he quickly snapped his head back to the tv, and sort of shifted uncomfortably.
"You okay Vanoss?" I asked scooting closer, he nodded but  then shifted a bit farther. I tilted my head confused, but ignored it. Eventually the other guys just went to sleep in there rooms so it was just me and Vanoss.
"Hey you sure you're okay?" I asked looking at him. He just nodded again
"You've been really quite" I say still slightly worried for my best friend.
"Yeah I'm just tired I think I'll go to bed too" he says getting up.
"Alright... sleep well" I say, he nodded and went upstairs, I turned off the tv and latex down across the couch, pulling the throw blanket over my body, and slowly fell asleep.