Chapter 7: Tell Me the Truth

Start from the beginning

Jack didn't move, he didn't show any fear to Elsa, he knew she wouldn't hurt him, she was to kind heart, but he also knew she was scared. "Tell me everything or I will slit your throat and watch the blood dye the ground." She hiss making Jack smile a little, "Such a big threat Mistress." Jack said calmly making Elsa look down at her dagger, what was she doing? She pulled back and got off of Jack dropping the dragged on the ground and pulled her knees to her chest, "What am I doing? Why..." She whispered putting her fingers to her hair. "Fear." Jack said making Elsa look at him, he didn't look scared, he didn't look upset, he just looked worried.

"There are two things in this world that'll make you into someone completely different. Fear is one of them." Jack answered as he moved over to Elsa and put a thumb under her left eye wiping a tear away. She didn't even know she was crying. "And love is the other." Jack whispered keeping his hand on her cheek. She didn't move, she didn't even want to move, she wanted to stay where she was and look into his eyes, she felt safe looking at Jack. Ever since Jack meet Elsa, he became a different person, he was falling in love with her and that scared him, because he didn't know what to do but protect her. "I am scared Jack." She whisper making Jack smile a little as he put his arms around her hugging her, "I know you are. But nothing will happen to your family, they only want me." Jack said closing his eyes holding her tight.

Elsa buried her head into his neck, he was so warm to her, she felt so safe being with him but... she knew he was hiding something. "You are lying to me though... Aren't you?" She ask her voice calm as Jack pulled back keeping his hands on her arms. He couldn't lie to her anymore so he nodded, "I have been yes." He said making her close her eyes, did she really want to know who Jack was? Or should she just kept the illusion that he was just her Jack? She opened her eyes again and Jack saw the light violet going around her blue eyes. He didn't think she knew she was using her powers but he could feel it. The familiar spell was coming around him now, almost holding onto him like a small child being held by their mother.

"Who are you?" She ask as Jack felt the hold tighten around him. "I'm Jack Glass." Jack answered making Elsa blink a tear out as it fell down her face.

"I'm the Vampire King's son."

***

Arther felt a pain like no other on his head as he opened his eyes to see he was somewhere dark and wet, a jail cell. "Anna... Elsa!" He yelled as he quickly stood up only to fall back on his knees dizzy. "Easy love." Arther heard as he looked at the bars to see someone standing there, watching him. "Who are you?" Arther hissed as he tried to get back up but he felt something holding him down. "Please Arther don't get up again until your strength returns." The voice said and Arther knew that voice, the angel like voice that made him fall in love so many times. He looked back at the bars to see his eyes starting to focus when he saw a woman with white as snow hair and green/blue eyes looking hurt even with a smile on her face. "Lizzie..." Arther whispers as he crawled over to the bars grabbing her hand making her lower herself to the ground. "Elizabeth... Is that really you?" Arther whimpered making Elizabeth laugh a little. "It's me my love." She placed her hand on his cheek, "It's really me." She whispers as Arther put his hand on her hand, "Lizzie... How is this..."

"You're in the Vampire Kingdom. Henry found Jack with Elsa, he sent his guards after him but he only took you and Anna." Elizabeth answers making Arther remember now. "Anna... Anna is she okay? Where is she?" Arther asked, "I don't know dear but I'll find her. Remember they can't hurt you. If you or anyone in our family gets hurt or killed, then Henry dies from breaking our swear." Elizabeth answered making Arther relax a little, he did remember that.

He looked back into Elizabeth's eyes and smiled, "You're still as beautiful as the day I meet you Lizzie." Arther answered making her blush, "You still know how to make me fall for you Arther. I bet that charm still works on all the ladies in the village." She answered but Arther just shook his head, "There is no one else. You are the only woman for me Lizzie." Arther answered making tears go into Elizabeth's eyes as she placed her head on the bar, she wanted to hold him, to be in his arms again. "I've missed you so much Arther." Elizabeth cried as she felt arms go around her making her look to see Arther holding her as best as he can through the bars. "I've missed you Lizzie. I thought about you everyday. I raised our girls as well as I could so you'd be proud of them." He answered making Elizabeth smile, "I know you did my love." She said as she put her fingers under Arther's chin making him look at her.