"Wow! Jimin looks hot! I still don't know why he should not to be messed with." a worker which Jimin guessed from earlier speaks to a worker.

"You know there is a huge reason." she replied.

"It has been three years since Jimin joined the industry. You must have know that he is one of the Highest payed model, and most demanded one." worker replied.

"Isn't Kim Taehyung one of them as well? The hot guy?" the newbee asked the worker. "Indeed. They both are the top two trending models in Korea."

"So why should not anyone mess with them?" the newbee asks again. "Not them. Only him. And don't ask why again. I am going to tell you."

"Okay.", the newbee replies.

"It's been Three years since these two models made debut in the industry. Kim Taehyung has always been a friendly person, but not Park Jimin. After a year, when these two got famous for their looks, the whole industry changed." the worker spoke. Then she continued.

"Actually, let me get to the point. Park Jimin has two siblings and eventually he is an orphan. His parents died in a car accident but they were wealthy enough to take care of themselves. They were raised by their aunt."

"But what's the point?" The newbee asked.

"Jimin's siblings. No one has ever seen a glimpse of them anywhere. He keeps them unknown to every one. But unfortunately, a photographer of our industry got to know about Jimin's sister. He said she was pretty enough to be a model herself, so he offered Jimin for that. Jimin just simply refused but that thing didn't end there. One day, Jimin heard the photographer speak foul of his sister. It was you could in sexual ways.", the worker paused to take a breath.

"So what did Jimin do?"

The worker looked at the newbee.

"He fired him. Not only that, but he made sure that the photographer never gets a job anywhere. There was more to the story. Of course, Jimin just won't do that because someone talked ill about his siblings. But that's the only part anyone has ever known. Taehyung, his best friend, knows more about this. But who wants to know?" the worker rolled her eyes.

The newbee was now scared.

"Oh and Jimin fired that person because he talked something about his brother. They say even he is a cute one." with that the worker went for her turn of makeup, living the newbee in a daze.

"Oh man, holy crap. He did that just for his siblings? He must love them then. And if he wants to keep them a secret, then why are there nut heads after them? Poor kids." the newbee spoke slowly.

"His siblings... Nope. I won't." she said and now went for her turn of makeup.

There was always someone who got ruined because of Jimin. Park Jimin was not something to be messed with.

The story the worker told was incomplete. And of course, neither Park Ji-ae nor Jeon Jungkook knew about the dangerous side of Jimin.

Jimin was a sweet, innocent and caring person. That's what his siblings knew.

Jimin was a like a Venus fly trap that no fly should go near to. That's what the outer world knew.

He did all of this to make sure to keep his siblings happy and safe. After all, his parents were the one who always said to Jimin.

"Jimin-ah. My sweet boy, you are now an older brother of a boy and a girl, make sure to always protect from the core. Promise?"

And Jimin would always shout.

"Promise!"

But all of the stories every one knew were not true or complete. No one knew about all this. Except... One.

He was his close friend in the industry. Someone, people thought was nice and warm, but he himself was something no one should mess as well.

Kim Taehyung.

A/N:
Ooh. Sibling love.
Anyone whose sibling is that protective of you?
Mine is.

By:
Song Hwa-min
Aka: Aurora Daniel