"Look, I know his behaviour has made you angry, but there's a benefit from it!" This catches my attention, so I drop my fist and cross my arms over my chest, looking at him expectantly. "How?"

"Give me your hand." Andy orders, his hand outstretched towards me. I just stare at it warily before I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why?" Andy rolls his eyes and sighs, annoyed.

"Cas, I'm not going to do anything bad to you, okay?! Trust me! Now hurry up before he finishes his phone call!" Andy urges me, so I place my hand in his and he covers it with his other hand.

"Okay, so that last fight left me pretty drained, so I don't think I can save you if you get yourself into trouble." He pauses here to half smile at me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not a damsel in distress!"

"Don't I know it. Anyways, there's sill one way I can help." I'm about to ask him how, but that is when I feel a warm energy seeping from Andy's hands into mine.

"Andy, what're you doing?" That is when I realize what exactly is flowing into me. I look up at Andy in shock.

"Andy no-" He strengthens his grasp in my hand, not letting me pull it back.

"Relax Cas! I'm not giving you my ability! I'm just giving you some to use! It's been done before. I'll still have the ability, I just need to wait while my energy refills that's all. Which is why I'm letting you borrow some of my power to kick Ethan's butt!" I nod my head and relax as Andy finishes transferring some of his ability to me for me to borrow.

"There we go! Oh and here, take this." He pulls out a sword from his arm and hands it to me. It's pretty light and the light reflects off of it's clear steel, but there is just one problem.

"Andy I don't know how to wield a sword." I try to hand the sword back to him, but he placed his hand on mine to stop me.

"Cas, you were pretty quick at picking up on how to use the dagger. Don't give up just yet. The sword is fairly similar to the dagger, you just need to learn the proper stance. Let me show you." Andy pulls out a sword similar to the one he gave me and spreads his feet about an inch apart so that they're right under his shoulders.

"Make sure you keep your shoulders squared, your feet planted and your eyes focused in front of you." I take the sword in both my hands and copy Andy's stance, making sure I follow the tips he gave me.

"Okay, move your right foot a little bit...yep and keep your chin up! Don't hunch your shoulders! There you go! You got it!"

"Andy, I feel stiff!"I complain and Andy smiles as he chuckles at my struggle.

"Don't worry! That's normal! It'll become easier once you fight more. Okay now I want you to attack me!"

"Why is that always how you end up teaching me any new skills!" I reply while laughing as I think back towards all the times Andy has trained me. Every time he has trained me in the past, we always ended up fighting each other. I guess it was a good thing as I did  learn a lot from it.

"What's wrong with that! I think the easiest way to learn things is through experience."He replies in defence to my complaint of his training methods.

"That's true. I have learned a lot through your crazy method of training."

"Hey! Crazy? Really Cas?" Now we're both laughing and it takes a minute for us to calm down.

"Okay. Now go ahead and swing that sword! Let's see what you can do!" Taking in his urging, I start swinging the sword at Andy. Using the moves I have seen in so many movies and read in so many books, I swing my sword in overhands, backhands, side-hands and as Andy blocks each one, I begin to learn the proper time to attack. When Andy attacks I try my best to parry, my timing improving each time.