Handsome Cousin

I jumped on the street with my one broken leg. It was annoying that the neighbors came today to so i run away from home. No matters how much i should jump on the streets. Normaly i should sit down on my ass and not moving an each. But yeah i'm flora, you should really know me before you suprise what i do.

I was turning into the street where my brothers bar is, i bounched to someone. I can helt me at the wall. The one who i bounched to wiped her clothes with her hand. I looked up to her and saw it was Elizabeth. bye her other name wichlow: it was a word i created with wich and yellow.

Elizabeth and i were in the same class and i must we were not best friends at all. She hates me for no reason. Bye the way i hate her to because she is the richest girl on school and she thinks she's perfect with her long yellow fake hair. That's why i say wichlow. Got it?

"Look where you go bitch." She said with an ugly voice like i was a virus. She looked to my leg. "Which idiot goes outside with a broken leg?"

I rolled my eyes over. Can't i get one serious morning please? "That's not your problem." I said and passed from her away.

"You know i gonna be the president of school."

I turned to her and opened my arms "And am i suprised?" I turned my back and jumped further. I seriously gonna pray for some normal people or what.

When i came at the door of the bar i was tired. Maybe it was a bad idea to go out with a broken leg. But who cares. At normal times i go to the back door and scared everyone who there is. But with my broken leg was it impossible to do it.

I jumped in the cafe and Jake, who was about to open the door, jumped a step back. Yes girl even with a broken leg i could scare someone. i should be proud haha.

"Flora? Even with a broken leg you can scare someone. Are you a ghost or something?" Said Jake with a detective tone.

"You read my mind man. Get me some water please." I jumped further to the table where Les sat. He was bussy with making a sudoku.

"İ thought sudoku was made for smart people." Les looked bad up to me. "And that's what you miss."

"İ see that you begon on your morning efforts already." Les said. İ saw that he only writed two words. I was about to saying something else but Reggie came from upstairs. I saw blood on his hand. There where two options: he hitted someone or Ron couldn't spread ketchup on his hotdog and let it fell again and Reg cleaned up. Okey the second option is a little weird. But we were talking about Ron so that was a normal option for me.

Reggie went after the bar and washed his hand. while he did that he cursed so i already know it was the first option he did. When he finished washing his hand, he took a cigarette and smoke.

"Are you not supposed to be in home." Reggie asked.

"Well with all the town in our little house is that a little to small for me." Reggie giggled a bit. He knows what i love and not love.

"Mom is gonna be terrified." He poured a Martini.

"At least not so terrified as you." What i mean was since i've this accident Reggie thought it was a plan from the other gangsters and want find out who had this done to me. Ronnie thought the same. Eh i'm was our precious little sister. They were terrified for me but sometimes to terrified.

"I'll find this out who did it." Reggie said with a clear tone.

"And for that i'm scared. If you gonna find out you'll box him and for that you'll go in jail again."

"Nothing is more important than you." With that what he said i felt little emotional. Than i felt some hands that closed my eyes.

"Guess who i am." Said someone with an heavy voice. I thought first it was Les but he sat next to me so he wasn't it. Than Teddy but he prefer to scare me than do this.

"Hint please."

"I'm your handsome cousin." Than my brain begon to work.

"Steve!" And i looked at my back. He laughed and took a stool to sit.

"I thought you will never guess." I laughed. Steve was my aunts son. He lost his mother when he was just one year. So my mother looked for him.

"How can i forget my handsome cousin." The reason why i call him handsome cousin was because of he was really handsome. Like you have people that are like unreal, an unreal creation of god, you everytime wonder how such a beauty exist in this world. He really was born to be a model. He had ocean blue eyes and wave black hair just (like Teddys hair) and don't need to talk about his body. He was a dream for every girl. But his bad was a womenizer. He'll go out with every girl he sees. But still i was his one and only beautiful cousin on world.

"How was Russia? Did it snow?" I asked curious.

"Well yes it snowed if you want to know but most women are fantastic." Like i said a big womenizer.

"Hello snow." I said to go out of his women addiction.

"Oh yes sorry forgive me Mis Kray, i couldn't bring snow to you." I rolled my eyes. "But brought you something else for you but i want to see Violet."

I looked to Les and picked his magazine away. "Enough brain thoughts Einstein." He looked up to me.

"Ah Steve since when are you here?" Said Les dumb like always.

"From studing melts your brain. Come on pick the car from Albie now." I said.

                                  ~

I sitting on the couch and watching tv. Since my leg was broken Teddy and Les must do the dishes which was funny. Like they were Cleopatra's slave and they look everytime bad to me. No what i do always everything so if they do just one thing they die for it.

But nothing can ruin my day because my cousin Steve came here and i missed him so bad. Even my mom hold Steve's hand whole time.

"You're not going say to me what happened?" Steve pointed at my broken leg.

"Nah just a little accident." I said to not make him sad.

"It's not comfirmed if it is an accident." Reggie said. "The rider was gone after he hitted you."

"Maybe he or she was scared, that's normal." I said to calm Reggie. He was about to break his head about it. I understand he wants to protect but with that was he going to far.

"If a normal human is scared, it would  look after you." I took a long breathe.
Whatever i'll say Reggie would never listen to me. I gave up to protect the anonymous rider and watched how Teddy came with a tray.

Teddy begon to give first cake to Ronnie and than to Reggie. When it was finally at me i give my precioust smile out. "Wow Teddy are you going to be a houswife?" I said and took the cake.

"Have you ever try to shut your mouth once?"

"What i just want to congratulate your new job." I said with an innocent voice. He took his tongue out and went to the kitchen.

"Aw Teddy I almost forgot." I said "Albie can you give my bag please." Albie took my bag from the wall and gave it to me.

"I had find something that really stands good on you." I picked a pochette out and gave it to Teddy. Teddy was excited what i bought for him and opened it immediately. He took a green shirt out and screamed.

Since Teddy coloured his hair in green he hated that colour now. He couldn't even hear the colour.

"Now you can live with the plants." we all laughed hard. And so we had our night. We laughed with Teddy than listened to Steve what he've done in Russia. He gave us all presents. My present was a snow globe. For those who don't know i had a collection of snow globes. I was thankful for it and cuddle him. Everyone was happy and i hope this happines will continue it.