chapter 10

"The flight from Los Angeles to Honolulu Hawaii is now boarding, please form two single file lines"

We all got up and got in the long ass line to board the plane.

"Everyone got their tickets?" James asked.

"Yeah" we all said.

I quickly checked my pockets to see if I forgot anything. Phone, headphones, Ethan's shell, yup we're good.

We all got our tickets scanned and started to make our way to the plane. We took a couple pictures for our instagrams in the little tunnel thing where you walk to board a plane. I have no fucking idea what it's called. Whatever. It's fine. We all walked through the tunnel thing and made our way inside the plane. Damn this was nice. Grayson got us first class tickets and we were all sitting near eachother. I got the window seat, Ethan sat beside me, James sat in front of me and Gray sat beside him.

"Sister Squad selfie!" James said holding his phone up as we all smiled for the picture.

"The flight to Honolulu Hawaii will now be taking off, please fasten your seatbelts"

I opened the window and saw the sun rising. It was fucking gorgeous. As the plane took off, I got some really aesthetic pictures for my Snapchat. Ethan held my hand for takeoff. It was real cute.

I grabbed my laptop out of my backpack and started to edit some videos. I figured I should get some work done since we did have a 4 hour flight ahead of us. I finished edited one video but then I got too lazy to edit the rest. I decided to watch some Netflix shows that I downloaded before the flight. I accidentally fell asleep on Ethan's shoulder while I was watching Netflix.

*Ethans pov*

I was so bored on this flight. I didn't know what to do. I rested my head on top of Emma's. I was brainstorming things that we should do in Honolulu. We're for sure going snorkeling, we're gonna eat a lot of seafood and I want to try and convince the sister squad to go see an active volcano. I'm so excited for this trip. Even if we don't see a volcano, this trip will still be pretty awesome.