chapter 9

*6 days later*

We were leaving for Hawaii tonight at like 2am. That's fine with me cuz I'm usually still awake at 2. I started packing the rest of my suitcase. I planned all my outfits already so I just threw them in. I put all the mini travel sized things into one compartment of my suitcase and I put my shoes in the other. It was 12 am and I was supposed to be at the twins house at 12:30. I started to pack my backpack for the plane. I put my laptop, my charger, my wallet, snacks, and my headphones into my backpack and zipped it up.

I quickly ran downstairs to make my coffee. I knew I wasn't going to survive without it. After I was done making my coffee, I went upstairs and changed into an oversized red sweater and a pair of leggings. I grabbed my suitcase, my backpack, and my coffee and rushed downstairs. I turned off all the lights in my apartment and locked the door shut. I drove to the twins house as fast as I could( I still followed the speed limit though😎).

*15 min later*

I grabbed my suitcase out of the back and I ring the doorbell.

"Hey Emma" Ethan said as he opened the door.

"Hey E" I said back. I walked in the door and saw 2 suitcases lying on the floor.

"Is James here?" I asked.

"I'm upstairs kittygirl!" He yelled.

I went upstairs and I found James packing his suitcase. Sorry, sister suitcase.

"Guys!! It's 12:35! We need to go!" Grayson yelled from downstairs.

My and James ran downstairs, grabbed all of our things and got into the car. I rode in the back with James this time. The airport was 30 minutes away from the twins house but plus L.A traffic it's probably 40. Wow Emma just did math.

When we got to the airport, everyone went crazy. We all just tried our best to keep it together. We walked into the airport and went through security. That was a pain in the ass. After security, we went and got food at Chipotle.

P.A system: "Flight 139 to Hawaii will be boarding soon. All passengers please report to your gate"

We all started running to our gate with all our bags. People were staring at us and they were making weird faces but again, were the sister squad. We all sat down at our gate waiting for the flight attendant to tell us when to board. I'm so excited to go to Hawaii with my best friends.