INTRODUCTION

— ♛ ♛ ♛ —[ PROMETHEUS! ]— ♛ ♛ ♛ —

[ PROMETHEUS! ]

❝The gods were always the ones in control.

❝Whether it be the Greek or Roman myths or the now-believed gods in our own universe, all of the gods had a purpose for their people, and they would sacrifice everything so they could fulfill that purpose. Their means and tactics to achieve them weren't always peaceful; it could become violent and restless, and as a result, their people feared them. The gods would settle all their wrath on the people, causing horror and massive dictatorship throughout all the land.

❝In Greek mythology, Prometheus was the Titan who defied the gods and took what the people needed, which gave mankind civilization and progressivism. For this he was punished by the gods, having tortured day to day by Zeus, for the crime he committed was one that was unforgivable.

❝Prometheus was a vigilante in their time, who took it upon himself to do the right thing. He was a hero. The Titan went against the gods' unfair advantage, and as a result he purged the way for a somewhat free humanity, selflessly choosing to defy the authorities and take control of what he couldn't.

❝This Greek story is one that reminds me of this whole shitshow. The Prometheuses of this world are finally rising up to the gods, standing up for the defiance of them. They believe that if they conquer us, they'll bring humanity back to their kind and have freedom. I think that's why they're doing all of this. I think they believe that what they're doing is right and that in their own way they have an obligation to stand up to the authorities. I think that's kind of beautiful.❞

❝That's a bloody beautiful way of thinking when we're all going to fucking die.❞

❝We're the gods, remember? That means that they're coming after us because we wronged them. We fucking wronged them, and there's no way that they can forgive us after all of this.❞

Alexander Delos was a so-called "newcomer" at the magical corporation called Westworld, a fucked up amusement park where rich kids like him could go to fuck things up without any consequences. It was a place where you could blast to the past; the ancient Wild West of America was at the tip of their fingers, and they could do whatever they wanted.

The only reason Lex came to Westworld was because of pressure from his brother. He thought they could spend their money on something more of use to them, like, maybe, food or water, instead of the amusement park. Although he was fascinated by the technological advances that took place there, he couldn't help but wonder if the robots that roamed the little world were actually people or not.

Once Lex arrived at Westworld, he was convinced that they were more than just artificial intelligences. They knew what was going on around them and who they were up against. They weren't just artificially intelligent; they were straight up intelligent.

When Lex met one of the hosts named Dolores, he was affirmed that his theory was true, and he was going to find out why exactly that was, even if it meant breaking the rules. And across the park, in a little town called Sweetwater, a host named Ruby started to remember exactly who had been fucking with her, and she was set to find them and kill them without question.

For Naomi Wells, Elijah Owen, Charlotte Hale, and Lee Sizemore that news scared them to the core, for the Prometheuses escaped out of their punishment and were angry at them.

And Lord knows what happens when a Titan gets angry.

CAST OF CHARACTERS!

ryan gosling as
ALEXANDER DELOS!

alicia vikander asRUBY FAWCETT!

alicia vikander as
RUBY FAWCETT!

amber rose revah asNAOMI WELLS!

amber rose revah as
NAOMI WELLS!

amber rose revah asNAOMI WELLS!

tom hiddleston as
ELIJAH OWEN!

rest of westworld cast asTHEMSELVES!

THEMSELVES!

author's note:
fucking love westworld and my girl thandie newton so y'all already know i had to make this. lex is my baby and must be protected at all times hsjandjd i love him literally so much. ruby is going to be a boss ass bitch™ and deserves the WORLD. naomi and elijah obviously work at westworld and the narrative department and they'll have a big role in this too. YEET i'm so ready for thisssss