Chapter 24: After Christmas

Master Frown's POV

Christmas is over and everyone is enjoying their gifts..... I miss the days Brock and I use to cause trouble all over Unikingdom. But I also look back at how much of a jerk I was.

Life is, how do you say it, more.... complicated now. Bitter's getting into middle school. Unikits and I are managing the castle, and everyone has gone their separate ways. You can say it's more boring now, definitely. 

I actually wonder how Frown Town is like. Welp, a lot has changed and I'm just gonna have to accept it. 

It really makes me wonder really..... But now I'm happier with my family..... Right?

Bitter's POV 

Life has been boring lately... We're still on Christmas break and nothing else.... Kids are playing in the snow... I might as well join them!

~~~~~

"INCOMING!" Sam shouted as I threw a snowball towards him. I was laughing at my victory until something cold hit my back.... A snowball from Amber. "OH YOU'RE ON!!!!!" I shouted as we all had a snowball war. Apparently, Sam teamed up with Amber, that's when I saw Kyle walking by.

"You're on my team now." I said. I grabbed him and he joined me. "Awww! I wanted to be with Kyle!" Pouted Sam. "Why, cause you like him?~" I purred. "SHUT UP-" Sam shouted while blushing. The opposite team then started shooting a bunch of snowballs at us, making Kyle and I sink into the snow. Noooooooooo.

Unikitty's POV

I watched Bittersweet and her friends playing outside while I sipped on my coffee. That's when I felt a hand creep up on my shoulder. "Hey Frownie." I said calmly while not making eye-contact with him as much as possible. "Hey how did you know it was me?!" He said in protest and surprise. 

"Hah, I love you anyway." I said. I quickly kissed him on the cheek. I started walking away to check what Dr. Fox was doing. "Hey come back here!" Frownie said as he yanked me towards him and pulled me into a passionate kiss...

Sam's POV

"Bitter I can't believe you almost revealed my crush in front of everyone!" I said while blushing very hardly. "Hah, does it even matter? Everyone knows you like Kyle." She said back.

"Wait does everyone really know?" "Nah, I'm just messing with ya." 

I saw Kyle and Amber walk past us. He said hi to me. I blushed and waved back at him. I felt a nudge on my arm coming from the one and only, Bittersweet. I then literally death-glared her.

"Pfft, your death-glares aren't even that scary." Bitter said.

"Well I think they are." Kyle said. I literally blushed and felt a jolt of happiness rush through me. 

HEY PEOPLE

FIRST, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHSSSSSSSSSS

SECOND, I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT, GIMME YOUR IDEAS THAT YOU WANT ME TO PUT IN, I'LL CREDIT YOU

ALSO, I HAVE A DRAWING TABLET AND A BETTER ART PROGRAM SO GOODBYE MS PAINT

AND LAST OF ALL I AM

 M O T I V A T E D

TO MAKE NEW CHAPTERS FOR Y'ALL

BYE FURBIES

-tari