Chapter 12: SLEEPOVER

Bitter's POV

So me and Amber finally came back to eachother. (YAY!) She decided to have a sleepover with her friends, I mean,  I know Sam but just him......

She was able to take a picture of Sam for me so I wouldn't forget how he looks like.

(Yes I did this on MS Paint. Got a problem with that? P.S. I don' have a drawing tablet so I did this with my mouse.)

She was also able to take a picture of Sam's parents when she and Sam had a playdate.

(That's me and my crush. He likes me back hehe.)

~TAM SKAP HAHA~

They're finally here yay!

Daddy looked concerned when he saw Bryan, Angelica, and Nathan. But dad was ok with Sam cause he knew Sam's parents.

Bryan looked like this:

(THIS WAS DA CLOSEST I COULD FIND SO DEAL WITH IT)

Angelica (ELIZA AND PEGGY XD) was a griffon. She had a streak of hair like Sam's but orange.

Nathan, surprisingly, was half dog, half pegasus. (IDK HOW TO SPELL. Like how puppy corn is half kittydog and half unicorn. Why kittydog you may ask, well his sis is half cat, half unicorn, but if he's a dog then that makes one of his and unikitty's parents a kittydog. JUST IMAGINE NATHAN AS A GOLDEN RETRIEVER WITH WINGS.) The three of them used to bully Amber except for Sam he/she was always nice actually.

 So Angelica, Bryan, and Nathan used to get their butts kicked by me like ten times a WEEK. That's how mean they were to Amber. 

When the four of them came in they were greeted with a hug from Amber. I still had my suspicions about those three though. But I hugged Sam for being a good person to Amber.

 I saw a slight half pink, half blue blush on his/her face. Either he was embarrassed or never had physical contact that close.

 I told him/her thank you for being a good person to Amber. He just gave me thumbs up, and we all went  upstairs to my bed room. We all got into a circle.

Amber's POV

W all got into a circle. I bet we were going to play truth or dare. "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Sam shouted. Called it.

 "But before we start the game, we have rules, no kissing dares, no innapropriate dares, if somebody forfeits then they will have to sing Justin Bieber's Song, Baby, while dressed up with a grape suit. Luckily I have one. Without further a do let's start." Bitter said. Sam started. 

"Angelica Truth or Dare?" he/she said. "DARE!" Angelica shouted. "I dare you to dump a barrel of hot water on Bryan." Sam said. We all knew Bryan hated to get wet and Angelica actually had a crush on Bryan.

 "I FORFEIT!" Angie shouted. (That's her nickname.) "Wow what a loyal griffon." Said Nathan. Angie cursed under her breath. "Wow it's the first dare and you already forfeit." Said Bitter.

"What a good girl~" Said Bryan. Obviously trying to make her blush. Angie crossed her arms and blushed.

I laughed at the sight of this. It was hilarious! I never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I caught Nathan recording it all. Then when he noticed I was watching him he quickly stopped recording and turned off his phone.

Then Bitter ran to get her grape suit and put it on Angie. Nathan played the song, Baby, on his phone and we all watched Angie sing and dance to it.

"AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Sam's Pov

WE WERE LITERALLY LAUGHING OUR BUTTS OFF! OH MY LORD HAHA! At the end of her performance she bowed and took off the grape suit. "OK WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Bitter's Dad shouted. We just looked at him in fear that we accidentally left the water running or something.

"Dad chill, we were just joking around." Bitter said. She was obviously scared but didn't want to show it. "K.... I thought something else." Her dad said. "And what was that something el-" Bitter was cut off by her father closing the door.

"Well, that went well." Bryan said. Being the idiot he is. We all just laughed like Mr. Frown didn't walk in and shout and leave the room.

Tari here! Sam is just an OC I don't really have a child *cri* oh and 1.1K VIEWS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! This is like the longest chapter I've ever written. Sorry if I've been updating slow ya see.... SCHOOL IS KILLING MEH!!!! Oh and master frown thought someone was *ahem* RE-PRO-DUC-TING XD Also yesterday there was two freakin' snails mating right out of our classroom so ye BAI wow 820+ WORDS WOOOOO