Chapter 9: WOOAHOHOH MOM!

Bittersweet's POV

(bitter is now maybe 9 yrs old now ;-;..... they grow so fast)

Ugh. Why do people keep bullying Amber?! DON'T THEY GET THE FREAKING POINT?! Today, same as always, some one picking on Amber...... again. I HAD TO GO TO THAT IDIOT AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE! Like GOD! CAN'T THESE PEOPLE JUST GET THE HINT! Ugghhhhhhh...........

~Time skip~

End of the day...... great. Got in the castle, threw my bag on my floor, took a bath, and watched my parents from my door........ This was going to be interesting..... "Fro- Fro I'm serious! We cant just let Bittersweet stand up for Amber all the time!" Mom said..... Excuse me?! AMBER IS MY BEST FRIEND BISH!!! "The school has to do something about it...." Mom said. Oh, nvm. "Unikits we have to go somewhere if we want this drama to end...."Dad said. OH? I will follow them no matter what they say! "Tell Bittersweet we'll be leaving." Mom said. I ran to my bed and pretended to be thinking about life. (which is what I do) "Bitter your mom and I will go out and whatever you do.... Don't follow us." He said. "Sure dad!" I said..... Totally lying....

~TIME SKAP~ lol

I followed them into this forest? They came upon this strange looking guy.... Uh oh. My mom and dad went complaining to this guy but he didn't care. Then a fight started... Great. My mom kicked the guy in the face.... WOOAHOHOH MOM!  Dad punched the guy in the face... They kept fighting then I hid in a bush cuz why not? Also I didn't want to get involved... They ended up beating the guy... I went home.... When they got home I pretended to sleep after another bath.... Mom peeked through my door and then left....  I soon fell into deep sleep....

LOL HI AUTHOR CHAN/KUN HERE XD this is what I watched while writing the chapter also sorry if I don't make new chapters that much cuz I have school :,( ALSO WE HIT 700+ VIEWS YASSSS 

P. S. use head phones for the vid and turn it up t full volume ;)