"Me?" I asked, forgetting spur of the moment that I had kissed her (sort of) boyfriend. I also forgot she probably didn't know it was him who had kissed me. "What did I do?"

"Dammit, Vicky! You kissed Michael, and you fucking knew that I had feelings for him."

I really was about to reply that "He was the one who kissed me first," but I really didn't want to seem like an asshole in the moment. So I said, "Oh, yeah," and then whispered something about Michael kissing me first so quietly she couldn't hear.

"Yeah, you did. I can take care of myself, fuck off. Please." She storms off at whatever floor the elevator decided to stop at, and I'm left in the elevator trying to think of what to do.

It was probably already breakfast so I got off the elevator on the right floor and basically sprint to the cafeteria. I slowed down whenever I approached a doctor, and then sped up again. I made it to the cafeteria quickly, stumbling in and searching for the one person I know that can help.

"Michael!" I yelled, although he was halfway across the room. "Michael, Michael, MichaelMichaelMichael."

I finally got all the way across the room by speedwalking, and Michael was sitting up taller in his seat than he usually did. "What?" He asked, his tone concerned.

I sat down next to him, shaking my head. "Something's wrong."

"Is everything okay? Are you okay?" Michael asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, it's not me. It's Kat." I said slowly, my voice getting quieter with each word. Michael eyes widened, and he stood up abruptly.

"Kat?" He said, his voice cracking. "Is she okay?"

I shook my head, chewing on the inside of my cheek. "I don't think she is."

"Fuck," Michael mumbled, and then he ran so fast out of the cafeteria his whole form seemed like a blur. I let out a sigh and rested my head in my hands on the table for a minute, letting myself calm down. I knew Michael would be able to take care of her. He would make everything alright. She was his goddamn princess, after all. He would do anything for her.

I inhaled and picked up my head from the table. I brushed the stray hairs out of my face as someone from beside me said, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I guess."

I could see Calum nod from the corner of my eyes. "Like, you're okay?"

I nodded, looking at him. "I'm okay."

He barely smiled. "Good."

I nodded again, tapping my fingers against the table. I tried to think of something to reply to him but conversations didn't come as easy as they used to with him.

"Hey," He said softly, "are you sure you're okay?"

I laughed a little under my breath for some unknown reason, probably at his persistency. "I'm sure."

"You don't seem it."

"But I'm okay," I said, not wanting him to be worried about me. I should be the least of his worries. "I'm just tired."

"Are you lying to me?" Calum arched an eyebrow.

"I'm not lying to you!" I said, laughing. "I'm fine!"

"Okay," He finally stopped asking questions, "I just was worried. I don't know."

"Why are you worried about me?" I asked stupidly, crossing my arms over my chest.

Calum rolled his eyes, scoffing under his breath. "Because it's natural to be worried about someone you care about."

"Oh," I nodded, seeing his point. "Right."

"You seem awfully shy today," He observed, and I furrowed my eyesbrows together.

"Do I?" I asked. He nodded, replying, "Like, I don't know. You always seem so talkative and open and today you're like. . .not?"

"That's only around people I know. Around other people, I'm like a major introvert."

Calum paused for a second, and then said, "Hi, Like A Major Introvert, I'm Calum."

I laughed, not being able to hold it in. "That was so corny. God."

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Calum said, laughing as well.

"It was pretty bad," I said, "But all the jokes you tell are bad."

"You love it."

I stayed silent, trying to hold back a smile.

"You know you love my bad jokes." Calum said, and I could see his grin even though I wasn't looking directly at him.

I gave in, sighing. "Yeah, I do. You caught me."

Calum kept grinning, and Calum's smile made you want to smile. He always showed all of his teeth and he had these crinkles that always showed by his eyes. Everyone always loved it when he smiled; it was contagious. So I smiled back at him.

It was silent for a couple minutes, and I started worrying about Kat again, and if Michael was able to talk to her. I chewed on my lip and rocked back and forth in my seat.

"Whoa, whoa, Vick," Calum spoke up again, "You're all fidgety. Are you, like, positive you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," I tried to convince him for the thousanth time.

"I can tell when you're lying."

"I'm not lying!"

"Yeah you are. You voice goes all high pitched when you lie." Calum said.

"No, it doesn't!" I said, realizing that my voice did sound much higher.

Calum gave me a smug smile, and I exhaled. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"But you're not okay."

I didn't try and fight with him because I knew it would get me nowhere. "No, I'm not okay, I haven't felt. . .okay in a long time."

He shrugged, "It's a mutual feeling."

"I mean, I guess I feel okay here. . .but not okay okay. Like if I leave I feel like everything will kinda fall apart again. 'Cause I'll have to face the world again, people, school. . . and I hate that, because everyone there has always kind of rejected me. I've always been such an outcast." I rambled, holding myself off from saying anymore.

"Yeah," Calum said, agreeing. "Because everyone thinks the misfits are weird."

"Yeah," I breathed.

"And then we found each other and realized being the misfits isn't such a bad thing." Calum said, turning towards me. I did the same.

I nodded, not being able to find the right words to say.

"Maybe this is some sort of sign. Like, we're both weird and we're both outcasts and then we found each other. Like a miracle."

"Oh my God. Stop being corny."

"You still love it." He grinned.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

omg this is such a dumb update but i havent updated in so long

im so sorry school is an asskicker :///

but anyway HUGE things are coming up with this story!!! lets all get buckwild

biggest thing is MY BABY. MY FUCKIN CINNAMON APPLE. is gonna be in this story soon

that's luke btw but u probably knew that

twit: @1996irwin follow me n tweet me so i can wake up to all ur cutie tweets n be happi B)

oh and btw marykate and i casted this story at like 3am one night.......n im pretty sure we casted jimmy as cameron dallas as a joke.......but idk who else to cast him as........imagine him as ur heart desires