Part seven: Mission

Începe de la început

"So what did it say on the paper?" Sting.

"Well they said that a group of men have been terrorising the females in the area and there were some reports of rape. And supposedly they are all mages. Some say one of them used dragon slayer magic but I doubt that's real." I say, continuing to walk.

"Wait rape? Women? Oh no no no you are NOT doing this mission." Gajeel says standing in front of me.

"Oh come on Bolt brows. It's not that bad, besides I can defend myself." I say patting his shoulder and walking past him.

"No Y/N you aren't doing this." Gajeel.

"Okay look. Just listen to the plan first when we get there and THEN you can decide if you want me to do it or not. Plus you boys are gonna be on the side watching and making sure NOTHING happens to us." I turn around again.

"And trust me I'm only telling you a brief explanation of this mission. It shouldn't be complicated plus we all get equal pay. 900,000 jewel." I turn back around and continue walking.

"Uggghhhh finnneee." Gajeel.

"Stop being an overprotective cousin and hurry up ya slow poke." I start running.

"Y/N!!" They all yell.

-at the middle of the village-

"Guys come sit down." Erza motions for us to sit.

Once we do the Leader starts to talk.

"Hello, I am Raki and as you know a group of male wizards have been terrorising the women not only in our village but in the area. We contacted both guilds because we believe they are taking women sacrifices to try to summon a dragon. We wanted the strongest wizards to come help us because the summoning is almost complete."

"Wait how do you know all of this?" Lucy ask.

"Because we interrogated one of them and they explained everything."

"How did you get them to sit down?" Lucy asks again.

"Jeez you ask a lot of questions." The leader says making us all laugh.

"Well this is a map of the area. Feel free to use any of our supplies and we hope to hear good news from you guys." He says before leaving us there.

-later that night-

"Hey guys."

"What took you so long Y/N?" Happy whines.

"I had to help Lucy and Erza pick out an outfit which took forever and then they decided to pick an outfit for me but they told me to leave the room so they can decide so now I'm here." I say quickly.

"Y/N!!!!!" I hear them scream.

"And now I'm leaving." I walk back to the room.

-20 minutes later-

Happy's POV

Y/N came back and all of the boys faces were redder than Erzas hair.

"What are you all lookin' at??!" She screams at them.

"You look really pretty Y/N-san!!" Frosch yells and runs into her arms.

"Ummmm thanks?" Y/N hugs Frosch.

(This is what you wore)

"Natsu are you okay?" I say putting my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from laughing

"SHUT UP HAPPY!" He yells at me.

"Oh no don't worry this isn't the outfit they picked for me. This is the outfit Carla picked for me." Y/N said sighing.

"Wow Carla really has a good taste in outfits hehe." I whisper in Natsus ear.

"Happy Shut your stupid fish mouth." He whispered back.

"Okay they just picked the ACTUAL outfit." She said before running off.

-40 minutes later-

"Guys I'm back!" Y/N walked out again.

Everyone: Holy-

To Be Continued....

This chapter is a bit random and kinda boring so don't judge.