-truth or dare

"I think you should hide." Thomas muttered and you frowned at him.

"Why, did you piss Gally of... what'd you do Slinthead?" You sighed and he chuckled.

"They're not staring at me, it's you so I'd run before they come over." Thomas moved so you could look at the pair without looking like you were doing anything more than letting Thomas whisper in your ear.

"Alright that's creepy I'll go inside." You muttered and punched his shoulder as he snickered at you.

"Hey whoa where you going?" Newt asked and you sat back down.

"You left Minho all by himself maybe I should go and..." You started but Newt threw an arm over your shoulder and glanced at Thomas.

"Thomas can go keep him company, right." Newt smiled as Thomas slowly figured out what was going on and nodded, jogging across the circle of boys to Minho.

"So you know how we were playing truth or dare?" He asked slowly and you glared at him. "and you said you didn't want to play because last time we made you climb a huge tree and it took Gally all night to get you down.

"You dared Minho to see if he could carry me up there!" You huffed and he hummed as if he'd forgotten.

"Anyway I have a new dare and I... would like to ask for permission before I actually do it." Newt mumbled and you took in a deep breath and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Newt, am I going to get hurt, stuck somewhere, or have to join in your dares?" You watched as he thought about it before answering slowly.

"No, no and sort of." He decided after a shout that he was taking too long.

"Alright what is it that I have to do?" you sighed and he smiled.

"Thedareisthatikissyou so all you have to do is close your eyes." He was blushing and you could see that faint colour of it even with the dull shadows the bonfire threw over his face.

"What do you win if you win the game?" you asked in an attempt to distract him from his nervousness.

"Minho does some of my extra jobs and washes my clothes for a week." Newt watched as you nodded and shifted at glance at them and found you were being stared at by everyone that was playing.

"I'll help you win if you throw my clothes in and some of my jobs get given to Minho to." You offered and he grinned.

"Deal." There wasn't any time to prepare before he smacked you with a sweet, lingering kiss. When he pulled away he stared at you for a moment before clearing his throat and running back over to the bonfire where Minho was looking surprised and a little defeated.