Chapter One - A Fresh Start.

Moran's Blue pickup truck raced down the highway. I sat slumped in my chair with tears rolling down my face. 

Rachel rolled down her window and let Liem climb in and drive. She scooted over and put her arm around me. 

"No offence to either of you but what the HELL happened in there?" Rachel exclaims.

"Keyland? Do you want to explain of shall I?"  Liem asks, eyes still on the road.

I tried to respond but instead started gagging. Rachel hurriedly rolled down the window and held my hair as I vomited out the window.  

"Rachel..." Liem said without taking his eyes off the road. "In the truck bed there is a backpack that has some food and water in it. There is also a kit that will help Keyland flush her stomach out. Can you grab it for her?"

Rachel obliged and soon she handed me a granola bar. 

"You need to eat. Even if it is just a little." Rachel said. I looked up at her pitifully. She sighed heavily and reached into the backpack pulling out some baby wipes.

"Don't worry it's not her blood." Liem said.

"Really than who's is it!?" Rachel exclaimed with disgust.

I started crying.

"Oh Chica. I'm so sorry I couldn't get you out sooner. I did set this up though, I knew I could trust Liem." She smiled stroking my hair affectionately.

She tenderly wipes Jim's blood off my face. Liem and I share an uncomfortable look.

"It's Jim's blood..." I croak out. 

Her eyes widen.

"Sorry what?" She asks all color leaving her face.

"Yeah Keyland stabbed him in the thigh... That's what I call a thigh gap!" He laughs, raising his hand for a high five. "Anyone? No...okay..." Liem says awkwardly.

She glares at him.

"Sorry." he says, lowering his hand.

"So what now?" Rachel asks handing me a water bottle. I chug it greedily as Liem turns off down a different road.

"That's up to Keyland... Moriarty seems to have let us go for now... And I guess we need a place to stay for the night..." Liem says awkwardly.

"There is only one place I know nearby, that is the professors mansion. He may even have some gasoline jugs." Rachel says thoughtfully.

"To the professors house then." Liem says turning another corner.

Rachel coaxed me to eat some of the granola bar then I fell into a troubled sleep.

All I saw in my dreams was Sherlock. But they were not pleasant dreams.