Part 20

Hours later Liam had finally finished cleaning the punishment room. Harry was successfully in bed, in Zayns bed sleeping. A loud thud was heard and Liam immediately went to the living room. Zayn had walked in looking very tired a cigarette in his mouth. "You reek of weed." Liam scoffed. Zayn raised his eyebrow and shrugged dropping his bag by the door and walking in front of Liam. "Where is he?" Zayn said. "Sleeping." Liam said. "He lost a lot of blood zayn!" Liam yelled as zayn brushed by him walking away. "Wait" Liam shouted. Zayn turned around aggravated "what?" Liam eyed zayn for a moment. "He colored so don't scare him." Liam said. Zayn flicked his cigarette on the ground and turned around walking down the hall.

When he got to the bedroom door he slowly opened it, walking to the end of the bed he looked at Harry's body sleeping peacefully hugging his pillow with his head on his own. Zayn flicked his cigarette and sat at the end of the bed, back facing Harry, he took one last drag before putting the cigarette out. "Z-zayn?" A broken whisper was heard. Zayn looked over his shoulder to see Harry rubbing his eyes blinking up at him, he quickly turned around crawling over to Harry kissing his cheek."I'm sorry" zayn whispers. Harry clenches his teeth together he's got mixed emotion about zayn but it's inevitable he's better off with zayn and he knows it, At least zayn has some sort of feelings for Harry and that's really all that matters for him, that's all he's ever wanted really. "It's okay." Harry whispers.

Zayn looked up at Harry gobsmacked. "How can you say that?" Zayn said, Harry looked up at him, his brows creasing. "How can you be so fucking forgiving." Zayn said brushing Harry's cheek with his hand. Harry leaned into the touch. "Before I met you a day never went by that something bad happened to me." Harry said reaching his hands up to play with Zayns finger that were rested on his cheek. Zayn couldn't say anything he didn't know what to say. "I think I love you like really love you." Harry whispered. He didn't know if zayn could hear him but zayn did. "I love you too." Zayn said. "Are you feeling better?" Zayn asked, eyeing Harry's body but couldn't see anything due to the blanket on top of him.

Harry shook his head, hair falling in front of his face. "No" zayn pulled at the blanket showing Harry's chest to his belly button he was wearing a white t shirt and it fit him nicely. "Can I do anything to help it?" Zayn asked. Harry squirmed around for a bit his body was painfully sore. "Can we take a hot bath?" Harry asked. He lifted his long eyelashes at zayn. Zayn nodded his head. "We?" He asked. Harry nodded his head. "I'll go get it ready you lay here okay." Zayn said, he lifted his chest from the bed but couldn't pull away just yet.

Harry squeezes Zayns hand he loved the firmness of it and the feeling of Zayns rough fingers against his skin. "Okay." Harry whispered. Zayn lent down kissing Harry's lips before pulling away dashing into the bathroom.