Chapter 14

"Bedroom, please George."
Stumbling we made our way to my bedroom and I pushed George into the pillows. He laid back watching me and I slowly pulled my top over my head. All thoughts about how this was not a good idea went out of the window when I revealed myself to his burning eyes.
George licked his lips and slowly gazed down my body. He got up from the bed and walked over to me, sliding off his shirt and showing me every inch of his perfect, muscular upper body. Every ridge and every little curve of his six-pack looked delicious in the soft light shining in to my bedroom.
I pulled my lip between my teeth and started chewing on it, watching this gorgeous man strip of his clothes for me. My body was so close to his, I could feel the heat radiating around him and sending shivers straight to my core.
Before he could continue his little show, I moved my hands to his chest, dragging my fingers over his nipple and over his toned stomach, he tensed under my touch.
We didn't need any words, we knew exactly what we wanted and we were not going to stop.
Slowly I moved my fingers further down, touching the small trace of hair leading into his trousers. Smirking I unbuckled his belt and slipped my hand inside his boxers. George's eyes fell shut and I smiled at myself. Shivering with excitement I pushed the rest of his clothes down, getting one step closer to what we both wanted.
"Shit."
His moan was soft, his eyes were glowing at me with desire. He reached for my hand, pulled it towards his face and started kissing and licking my fingers. My breathing was rapid, his actions were innocent and yet I could barely keep myself on my feet. I sighed, my chest rising and falling quickly and just when I felt like this couldn't get any more erotic, George pressed my hand against his hot shaft.
A gasp escaped my mouth and I could feel George shiver underneath my touch.
His head fell back when I closed my fingers around him and kissed up his chest at the same time. I enjoyed watching him. Seeing him breathing harder, balling his hands into fists and shutting his eyes tightly whenever I changed my pace, got me so hot and wet for him. It made me shiver, I was so ready. I wanted to push him further, see how much it took for him to lose control.
Slowly I let my other hand travel down to the bow of my shorts, untying them and letting them fall down, pooling around my feet. George had his eyes still closed when I got down on my knees, grabbed both sides of his hips and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his cock.
I was glancing up at him while tracing my tongue over his length and his eyes flew open in surprise and his lips parted to release a throaty moan. Knowing that I had his full attention, I opened my mouth a bit further and took him between my lips, careful not to use my teeth.
"Alex."
My name moaned by him caused me to sigh around him, my breath vibrating against his cock. George's hands went into my hair, he held onto me and I was still watching him through my lashes, while I sucked and licked him. Soon George was guiding my mouth, increasing the speed and I was accepting the dominance gratefully. His hips started to slowly meet me with soft thrusts and I gasped.
"Use your teeth."
George could barely talk, but I followed his demand by holding his hips still and then carefully grazing my teeth over his velvety skin. He groaned and took his hands from me. He balled them into fists, restraining himself from touching me. He let me be in full control.
A shiver ran over my skin. I was shaking in need. It felt so good
George moaned loudly when I just sucked his head between my lips.
"Alex, stop."
I ignored him, licking a drop of pre-cum off his tip.
"If you don't want me to cum in your mouth, you should stop."
His voice was raw with need. A slur of breathless words.
Just to show him that I would not stop, I took him all the way into my mouth, gagging when he hit the back of my throat. I could not take all of him, it had been so long since I last did, but George got the message. I brought my hand to his balls and caressed them with my fingers, increasing the pressure gradually. For a brief moment memories came back from the last time I had sex and my body tensed up. When I heard George's animalic moan and felt him cum down my throat, I snapped back in the present. I looked up at him, watched his face tense up in an expression of pure lust. A few quiet words fell of his lips and it took me a while to realise it was Greek. I just kept my eyes on him, swallowing around him until he looked down on me, taking in the picture in front of him, his chest moving up and down rapidly. I licked him clean, my eyes locked with his. I slowly stood back up, my knees sore from kneeling on the hard wooden floor, but I couldn't care less, having his taste on my tongue.
"You are so gorgeous." George ran his thumb over my bottom lip and I playfully bit down on it. "I want you. So badly."
He moved his head down to me and captured my mouth in a breath taking kiss, tasting himself on my tongue. I unclasped my bra behind my back, sliding it down my arms and dropping it to the rest of my clothes. My hands moved into his hair once again, pulling him closer to me, if that was even possible. I sighed at the sensation of my nipples touching his hot chest and the cool air around us. I pulled away from the kiss for a moment, staring right into his eyes.
"Just take me already."
My lips were so close to his that they touched each other with every impatient word I said. George gave me a cocky smile and caught me off guard by grabbing my waist and throwing me onto my bed. I fell back into the pillows, my mouth opened in surprise and I watched him coming onto the bed above me, slowly grazing his hands over my legs, up to my thighs and then just resting them on my hips. Goosebumps covered my skin where he touched me.
"You are still wearing too much." George's breath brushed over my thigh.
He hooked his fingers into my new thong and pulled it down in one go. For a brief moment I felt worry rush through me and my skin started to heat up. Our eyes locked once again and instead of worry, pure lust rushed through me when I saw the passion in George's eyes. He was an image of determination and the second he pushed my legs further apart and placed a kiss on my very core, my mind went blank. Just feeling his mouth on me heated up my entire body, I tensed and his hot breath was enough for waves of pleasure to go through my body.
George leaned back as I laid in front of him, panting and shivering, I had to close my eyes and felt my face go bright red.
"Well. At least I won't have it hard making you cum." he chuckled and I got up to slap him on the chest.
"You idiot, stop teasing."
I hated how responsive my body was to him, I was close to coming and he hadn't even started yet.
George grabbed my hands and pushed them on the mattress above me. His mouth went to my neck, he left a trail of kisses on my skin, going down to my breast. I pulled my lip between my teeth as I could feel his tongue on my sensitive nipple.
"How long?"
"How long whaaat?" my voice cracked when he bit down on my nipple and moved on to my other breast. A soft moan fell of my lips when he let his tongue glide over my warm skin.
"How long since you last had sex?" His mouth went further down and he finally let go off my wrists, so that I could bury my fingers deep in his hair. I couldn't even think any more. All I could do was feel his hot tongue dip into my belly button and move even further down.
"I don't know, now stop talking." I moaned out in frustration when his mouth left me hanging once again.
"What do you mean, you don't know?" his hands wandered to my core, a finger flicking my clit, making me moan. He teased me, slowly slipping a finger into my sensitive core, massaging me. "A woman like you, beautiful, intelligent, kind, probably can't safe herself from all the men dying to get a taste of this." his mouth went for it once again and I cried out in pleasure. He hummed in contentment and never stopped moving his fingers, dipping them into me ever so slightly to drive me mad. My hips moved involuntarily, I just wanted all of him. "I, for my part, will not leave too soon." the vibration of him talking nearly drove me over the edge.
"George, please." I couldn't take any more of his talking and his sweet torture. I needed him, all of him and I needed to come, desperately. His hand stopped moving and I thrust my hips against him, trying to get some release. He pinned my body down with his arm pressed on my stomach.
"Mm..." he stood up from the bed entirely and I whimpered from the loss of contact. This was too much. Too much pleasure, too much teasing.
The crinkling of foil caused shivers all over my body. Bending over me and kissing me, I could feel his hot shaft laying right where I wanted it. My eyes fell closed, a moan trapped in my throat when he just teasingly moved himself against me.
His kiss got even more passionate, I could taste myself on his tongue, his hands still on my thighs, holding me in place. I could feel my climax coming, his slow teasing got me so close and I was about to come, when he stopped again.
My eyes started to water, the level of frustration right now was equal to the pleasure flooding my body. I was about to cry out when I finally felt George push into me. My breath got stuck in my throat and my mouth fell open, there was nothing else I could feel, just him. How he slowly eased himself into me, how his head stimulated me so good, how he just now realised, how tight I was.
"Look at me." he was as out of breath as I was, his voice so deep and soft against me.
I forced my eyes open, stared right in his dark, burning gaze and shivered from all the lust in his eyes. My hands went to his shoulders, I grabbed onto his muscles and arched my body against his, to finally, finally have him all the way in me. Our moans mixed together as he waited a moment for me to get used to him. I couldn't breathe properly, it felt as if he took up all my body and when he started to move against me in slow thrusts, I was lost.
His name fell of my lips over and over again, my fingers digging into his skin and his heavy breath at my shoulder. I moved my hips against his thrusts, pleading for him to go faster, to really take me and in the end, he gave in. George spread my legs further apart, gripped onto the metal frame of my bed and took my breath away entirely.
"You are so beautiful and tight and soft..." he gave me a kiss, but I needed all the air I could get to cry out in pleasure. "so incredible..." I clenched my muscles around him, trying to finally cum. I threw my head back, wrapped my legs around his hips to pull him even closer and screamed his name when he hit that one spot deep inside me. I came as hard as never before, my whole body shaking and quivering. My nails dragged over his back and I tightened so much around George that it was painful. He came as well, releasing a deep moan and drawing out the last waves with deep, sensual thrusts.
I was still shaking from my climax, my chest rising and sinking against George's body. He pushed himself off of me and when he pulled out of me, I chocked on the unfamiliar feeling, waves of pleasure causing my mind to black out.