Aquaman 1

Lara Croft was showing on TV and you decided to watch it since you haven't seen the girl in action in years. It's been months since you've seen your King of Atlantis and you weren't sure when he would come back. You were missing him the most tonight, as it was a Friday and it was supposed to be a movie night. You missed having his strong arms around you, feeling the warmth that radiated from him. You missed how his kisses stole your breath and left you wanting more. You missed his touch and how it always aroused every sense you had in your body. All in all, you missed your boyfriend as much as it hurts to think about him right now.  

You got up from where you were laying on your couch and refilled your wine glass, this time two inches from the brim. You didn't hear the door open but when something dropped to the floor you reflexes kick in. You grab a knife and whirl around, throwing it as Arthur had taught you.

"Holy shit, had I know you've gotten better I would've announced myself." A voice says and you recognize it as your lover's. Reality sets in and you race over to the doorway to embrace him silently as tears stream down your cheeks. His arms pull you closer into a bone-crushing hug but you don't care. You've waited too long for this. He smelled like the sea and of the leather jacket he loved so much. You made a mental note to gift him a new one soon. You lift your head to catch his lips in a kiss, tasting the burnt flavor that comes from the Guinness he devoutly drinks. His lips danced with yours, creating a delicious kiss that left you dazed and confused. 

"So what now?" Arthur asks, smirking at the faint gunshots coming from your Tv. You smile and cross to the fridge in a couple of teasing strides, swaying your hips a little extra for Arthur and pull a six pack of Guinness from the icebox. "Movie night?" You ask, shrugging and pulling some Oreos and popcorn from the cupboard.

"I fucking love you," Arthur croons, sweeping you into his arms and carrying you into the living room, relishing in the sounds of your giggling.

Y'all, I'm having such a bad case of writer's block it's not funny anymore. The author bio will come soon, i'm just having a lack of creativity right now. From the bottom of my big ole heart, thANK YOU. I love you