Jason 1*

*= smut

It was about 11:30 pm and Jason and you were both in a deep sleep, tossing and turning beneath the silk sheets. Jason hated them but they were good for your skin so he kept quiet about it. A soft moan slipped past your lips, stirring Jason out of his sleep. He was a light sleeper, he said it was good for your protection. Stupid overprotective complex. He turned towards you, finding your hands sleepily rubbing your lower belly, heating up your core. Another moan fell from your lips, this time it was his name.

"Jason," you croon, your hand's finding their way to your sex, rubbing it slightly with enough pressure to have you gasp again. "Please touch me, baby ..." Jason felt his cock stir in his Calvin's, the increasing pressure tight enough to make him squirm. His hand felt his stirring cock and relieved some of the pressure by rubbing it firmly, tugging and pulling at the cotton covered member. His hand pushed at your shoulders, softly shaking you awake. You groan, twisting underneath the sheets before your eyes give in and slowly open, greeted by a lustful Jason.

"You were having a dream," he states, his large, calloused hands rubbing the smooth skin of your thighs, his hands were dangerously close to your womanhood, and you quietly begged for him to go higher. "Care to tell me what it was about? Why you were asking me to touch you?" His hands left your thighs, causing to you groan inwardly.

"Jason, please." You moan, your hips bucking up into his hands; which were placed so teasingly on your lower abdomen, so close to your sex. His lips reach yours, closing the small distance there was between them. He tasted like scotch, burning with desire and you felt tipsy. Your hands carded through his hair, pulling and tugging at the soft locks. He groans, slightly opening his mouth and allowing your tongue to slip through, tasting the scotch even more.

"Jesus, Y/N. What are you doing to me?" he asks, pushing his hardened member against your soaked sex. You groan, grinding your pelvis into his, his cock grazing your clit in just the right spot. "I don't know, but what I do know is you need to take these clothes off. His eyes turn a darker shade of brown and in less than a minute, your clothes were scattered on the bedroom floor and his lips were on your nipples, sucking and tasting the saltiness of your skin.

"You taste so good, can't wait to be inside you," he croons, kissing a trail down to your pussy, rubbing the clit with his pointer finger, causing you to gasp sharply. "Mhm, at the rate your going, Jay, I won't last long." He growls, delving his tongue between your folds, your juices coating his chin and tongue. It was like you were his water source, and he was drinking you up as if he'd been in the Sahara for days. You moan loudly, grinding your hips into his mouth, your incoming orgasm very close.

"Jay, I'm close, baby." You gasp as his lips leave your sex and his cock enters you in one fluid motion. His cock fills you up to the brim, deliciously. You think back to your first time together when you took it slow and you were nervous. Now, you're a full-on sex kitten, ready to serve him as you please. His thrusts are quick and hard but full of love as he always makes sure you're okay.

"Yeah, that's a good girl," he grunts, thrusting into you to the hilt, "How you feelin' sunshine?" You merely manage to form a moan in response to his question so you throw a thumbs up at him, causing the Hawaiian to chuckle. A few more jolting thrusts and you're reaching your climax together, pulling and scratching him as he shoots his seed into you, muttering your name like its a mantra.

"Better than your dream?" he pants, looking at you satisfactorily. You twist your lips into a smirk, "Yeah, it was. Although, it lasted a few more rounds." You say, squealing as he rolls over you again.

I am sorry Y'all if this is awful, I haven't written smut in a long time so once again. sorry if this is cut a little short but I just wanted to give you all a lil' taste of our hawaiian god.

love you <3