Expecting with Jason Would Include...

-Sending him out at 2 am to find a Sushi place that's open, or KFC, or Taco Bell, really anything cheesy, fishy, or greasy.

-You're always on hormone overload, so you beg for sex almost every night, sometimes when it's broad daylight out and it's a blessing and a curse for you two.

-Jason LOVES to talk to your unborn child and feel and rub your tummy and your heart melts every time: "Hello, my baby. It's daddy! You're kicking mommy's ass but you're gonna be a strong little boy or girl, we're so proud. We love you."

-He always buys Baby name books and magazines so he can prepare to be a good dad. This is his first and he's always wanted a baby but he's afraid so you have to reassure him a lot.

-The pregnancy glow is real. You look amazing even though the pregnancy is awful and it's kicking your ass. Jason always comments that you're glowing and that every minute your belly grows, you become sexier by the second.

-Him always reminding you of the foods you can't eat while pregnant, and that when you remind him that one glass of red wine won't hurt the baby, he puts the wine somewhere you can't reach.

-He loves your boobs. They're so full and supple and every time you have sex, he always wants to fuck your tits. Whenever he hugs you from behind, his hands travel from your stomach to cup your breasts.

-him being a giant teddy bear oh my god