We was all in the car for some reason mari was driving this time. And from my quiet observing this person does not care to catch a ticket when she upset.

"So like uh.." I said fidgeting around with my fingers. Dom just pulled me close to her letting me calm myself.. I wasn't hype but she still calmed me in many words.

"I didn't wanna drag you in this jewels and I'm sorry. I should've been real with you from the jump and told you a life I lived" she said to me while playing in my hair making me sleepy.

"I chose to stay even after you told me parts and bits right" I went to put my head up but she just brought my head back to her shoulder.

"Shush child we cruising" she rubbed the side of my face like I was some type of pet.

"I love y'all relationship" Kane said as she looked back at us with weird eyes.

"Sigh I wish you had a relationship that I could love" dom said back to her. I don't know if that was a insult or what but I hit her in her stomach, mean ass.

"Kane mine ion know why she playing" mari said.

"Because you are a fucking hoe amarionna" Kane said turning around in her seat.

Me and jewels just watched from the back seat as them two bickered. Jewels looked up at me confused I just shook my head and laughed.

"They in love" She Said leaving kisses on my forehead.

"We here" mari said as she parked in front of a house it didn't look abandoned so I was very much confused.

"Where we at?" I asked looking out the window. Mari ain't answer and neither did Kane eventually dom caught the drift while I was there I'm confusion.

"Aviys house" she rolled down her window "she look like she home" mari said.

"Something tells me this ain't going to end right" I said.

"You got that right" she opened her door and got out. We then followed I'm sure y'all see that when one step the gang gotta step too.

"We ain't got no plan what the fuck" I said.

"She either can watch me kill her wife or agree to come with us" she knocked on the front door. We all was confused.. like I said I don't know how she got down but she's very opened with business.

"Babe somebody at the door" we heard a fem like voice say from behind the door.

"Don't touch it here I come" azi said.

"Who the fuck is it" She opened the door and stood there shook but soon it was a smirk. Her and Mari made some tense eye contact. The type of eye contact when you realize somebody from a while ago. Azi looked as if she wanted to piss her pants due from maris strong glare and scrunched up face

"How May I help y'all today" her voice echoed in my head lowly .

"Either come with us specifically me or watch your wife die in front of you and your youngins" Mari said as if she had no problem doing it.

"Give me 10 minutes" she was getting read to walk away but mari pulled her ass right out the door.

"She'll be back lul má" She said before closing the door.

We all got in the car and there was nothing but tension. Dom stared at azi like she could kill her right now while azi sat in between us as if she was unbothered.

"Y'all know someone on y'all head right?" Azi said.

"What you fail to realize azi is that your connects are my connects wait let me fix that. My connects became your connects when I helped you get into all this. We had a code And you seemed to break that code by messing with my family royal" mari said.

Royal? Who in the hell is royal. Okay see I'm lost and don't know what's going on. I'm squished in this backseat I need to get out.

"Wait your name royal?" Kane asked.

"Mari you know what my intentions are" azi said lowly. Oh now she wanna sound disappointed.. I said to myself.

"Dom she wanted you and the bitch had a weird way of showing it. It's confession time now because she knows her life is no longer guaranteed for her after tomorrow" mari said making a turn onto doms street.

"Why we here?" I asked. "Why we bringing her here?"

"I'm not, I'm going to my old house which is across the street from doms house" she told me.

"Can't believe you royal. Where the fuck you get azi from? Nice ass cover up" Mari went on as we got out of the car.

"Y'all go home imma handle her and Kane you coming with me" she demanded.

"Nah I got some shit I wanna do to her ass to" dom said walking up to the door dragging me behind her.

Mari couldn't argue with that so she just allowed us to come in. The house looked good on the outside and on the inside so I don't know why we would be doing this type of work in such a nice place. I followed everybody down to the basement where everything changed and the lights was dim. I looked around seeing nothing but emptiness and a table.

I was following mari a little to far in I guess because I was dragged back to the steps by dom. She was no fun. We all watched as Mari layed her down on the table willingly. It was kind of weird to me because she didn't put up a fight, shouldn't she be putting up a fight?

The shit azi said in the car just registered in my head because it's making sense. She wouldn't act out because if somebody really is on our head when it come to situations like this she can be calm.

"ITS A FUCKING SET UP" I yelled. Everybody just looked at me including azi but she had a smirk this bitch was very smart. She beat us at our shit I knew we should've thought this through.

in amount of minutes we heard moving come from upstairs. The basement door was opened and there revealed a group of people, fuck. Mari looked at azi but she didn't seem to be upset at all.

"Well well well" a voice said. It was some masculine female coming down the steps with the men following behind her. "If it ain't the backyardigans" She looked us all up and down.

"Wait so I'm confused" Kane said.

"Shorty over here pretty smart" the stud said before landing a hard punch to my face. I landed on the hard concrete floor with a blurry vision due to her hitting me in my face. This can't be happening not me I used to be so innocent. I used to live a happy life but always seem to find trouble. The commotion around me got loud I tried standing up only to be kicked over and over until I no longer felt my body.. I was just a body laying there half lifeless on the ground. My body aches but then got numb Gun shots then sounded around me but there I was not able to move while my vision faded slowly. People were yelling but I couldn't really hear all the voices clearly. Running.. yeah I heard running

"Fuck them this where the fun begin" said azi. I felt more kicks and punches to my body until I was finally unconscious.

- - - - - - !
That was a twist !
Who escaped ?
Worried for jewels ?
Enjoy