14

Jewels POV

I know y'all been wanting this..

"Well she.." the girl was taking to damn long for my liking.

"Well she what? She made it or what? Don't prolong no information like this the fu-" "baby" I heard dom say hushing me. I motioned my hands in a come on. Her plain face was now a smile.. okay good news.

"She made it, she's pretty tired right now so only one at a time" I looked at dom once the nurse was done saying that. Hell we all looked at dom we wanted her to go first.

"I'll go" she spoke up and followed the nurse down the hall.

"I'm glad she good man" mari said as we sat down with nomore worries on our shoulders When it came to that. I knew if aviy would've died dom wouldn't know what to do. She'll pin it on herself for not keeping her promise as a big sister. So I'm thankful that she's okay

"MOVE MOVE OUT THE WAY" we heard from outside. It must've been somebody being rushed in the emergency room. I looked around the corner to see if it was near and it wasn't.

"She needs immediate help keep her calm" we heard a nurse say.

"What the fuck is going on?" Dom came back and asked as she heard the noise.

"Ugh I thought hospitals was quiet" I said.

"You need smacked for that" I heard dom say to me. I just looked over at her with that "I wish you would" look. She smacked her lips and sat down.

"So how is she?" Kane asked.

"She doing good a lot of tubes but my sister gon be good" Sh.e Sa'id sitting back in her seat.

While they got in a conversation I was being a nosey ass listening to the conversation the nurse and a man was having. A name clicked "cash"

"Y'all" I whispered "y'all shut the fuck up" I said.

"Who y-" "SHUT UP" I yelled at dom.

"That man just said cashmeres name" Mari hopped up quickly and went over to them. So we followed.

"Was the person on that bed known by the name cashmere" she asked.

"I can't tell you that ma'am" he said to her in honesty.

"I am her big sister you need to tell me" She Said with anger. Did she just say big sister? Never mind

"The name do sound familiar" he said speaking out of code. I heard Mari groan as she crossed her arms tightly around her chest.

"What happened to her" dom asked.

"Well she was badly stabbed, by how deep and where the cuts are located I don't think she'll make it.. she could bled out before she reach the surgery bed" he said looking at Mari.

"Where did this happen?" I asked.

"Look I'm already telling y'all to much" he said getting ready to walk away. Mari grabbed him so fast and pushed him into a wall.

"Where the fuck did this happen?" She asked not letting her grip go.

"Abandoned house in the projects, that nobody would think to go in" he said shakily.

"Be more specific" She Said letting him go.

"Listen I don't know nothing else" he said fixing his jacket and walked off quickly.

"That's it. She did it" mari said as she started to leave. Dom looked worried hell so did Kane.. I wonder what mari is capable of but then I'm scared to find out.